By Hazel M Ingrey, on 13 July 2015
The annual ‘rollover’ of ReadingLists@UCL is nigh. Each summer the reading lists have a new copy made for the September term, much like the Moodle snapshot. This year the rollover is scheduled for Wednesday 15th July. In brief:
- Reading lists for 2014-15 will have an exact copy made for 2015-16, which will publish immediately
- Students and staff will not experience any break in access to their reading lists
- Editing access remains consistent, so academics and teaching support staff will be able to edit the new lists straight away
- The old version of the reading list (2014-15) will archive, which means it will vanish from public view but can be found and re-used in future years if needed.
- Anything not published on a reading list will not be copied onto the new list: do publish any changes if you wish it to be copied over
- If you would like reading lists removed – for example if a course is no longer being taught – please email us and we will do this straight away
- Similarly, if any courses have updated titles or course codes, email us to request the details are updated.