By Sonja M Van Praag, on 19 February 2019
Welcome to the new and improved UCL Blogs!
Thank you to those who have assisted us in delivering an improved Blogging experience for the UCL Community.
As you know, we have migrated your old themes to the new responsive theme. As part of this, we have delivered:
· Improved Visuals and Aesthetics (e.g. plug ins, widgets and themes);
· Improved Site support and response times;
· Improved User Blog Set Up/Modification experience; and
· Improved Audience/reader experience across mobile devices.
What to do?
To access this improved blogging experience, we will need you to optimise your blog (s) on the new platform by following the “customise your Blog” Instructions below.
Follow the instructions to customise your blog here:
- Please work through the following areas:
- Side bars
- Contact Forms
2. Verify that your blog (s) is displaying correctly on both PC and mobile devices.
3. If you find the name of the author is missing on any posts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I need support?
Please feel free to reach out and log any issues by emailing email@example.com.
Use the links on the left to find out more about blogs and how to apply for one.