By admin, on 19 February 2019
Welcome UCL Blogs!
Thank you to those who have assisted us in delivering an improved Blogging experience for the UCL Community.
As you know, we have migrated your old themes to the new responsive theme. As part of this, we have delivered:
· Improved Visuals and Aesthetics (e.g. plug ins, widgets and themes);
· Improved Site support and response times;
· Improved User Blog Set Up/Modification experience; and
· Improved Audience/reader experience across mobile devices.
What to do?
To access this improved blogging experience, we will need you to optimise your blog (s) on the new platform by following the “customise your Blog” Instructions below.
Follow the instructions to customise your blog:
- Please work through the following areas:
- Side bars
- Contact Forms
2. Verify that your blog (s) is displaying correctly on both PC and mobile devices.
3. If you find the name of the author is missing on any posts please contact support, information on how to do so is below
What do I do if I need support?
If you need support with your blog please get in touch with Campus Press through the back end of your blog.
To email Campus Press please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your blog as normal
2. Once you are logged in to the back end of your blog find the ‘need help?’ button in the bottom right
3. Click on the need help button and then select the ’email support’ option in the middle
4. Click ‘Create new conversation’
5. you can now put in the subject of your query and the details you want to provide along with any attachments you need to add to your query
6. Your query will be sent to Campus Press who will respond