We are warming up for the annual ‘rollover’ of ReadingLists@UCL. Are you prepared?
Each summer the reading lists have a new copy made for the September term, much like the Moodle snapshot. This year the rollover is scheduled for Thursday 7th July 2016. In brief:
- Reading lists for 2015-16 will have an exact copy made for 2016-17, which will publish immediately
- Students and staff will not experience any break in access to their reading lists
- Editing rights remain consistent, so academics and teaching support staff will be able to edit the new lists straight away
- The old version of the reading list (2015-16) will archive, which means it will vanish from public view but can be found and re-used in future years if needed.
- Anything not published on a reading list will not be copied onto the new list: publish any changes before 6th July, if you wish them to be copied forward.
- If you would like reading lists removed – for example if a course is no longer being taught – please email us any time
- Similarly, if any courses have updated titles or course codes, email us to request the details are updated.
Do you need a refresher on how to edit and manage your lists, ready for September? Drop in to our office on a Wednesday afternoon for summer training, or the ReadingLists@UCL webpages also have guides, FAQs and contact details.