By Hazel M Ingrey, on 1 July 2014
The annual ‘rollover’ of ReadingLists@UCL is nearly upon us. Each summer the reading lists have a new copy made for the September term, much like the Moodle snapshot. This year the rollover is scheduled for the 14th July. In brief:
- Reading lists for 2013-14 will have an exact copy made for 2014-15, which will publish immediately
- Permission to edit the lists also rolls over, so academics and teaching support staff will be able to edit the new lists straight away
- Students and staff will not experience any break in access to their reading lists
- The old version of the reading list (2013-14) will archive shortly after, which means it will vanish from public view but can be ‘re-awoken’ in future years if needed.
Points to note:
- Anything not published on a reading list will not be copied onto the new list: do publish any changes if you wish it to be copied over
- If you would like reading lists removed – for example if a course is no longer being taught – please email us and we can do this straight away
- Similarly, if any courses have updated titles or course codes, just email us to request the details are updated.
If a refresher session on the reading lists would be helpful to remind you how to edit and manage your lists, do get in touch. The ReadingLists@UCL webpages also have guides and FAQs.