Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia

By ucsawat, on 30 June 2019

Written by ‘Emerging Subjects’ team members

In November of last year we were fortunate to have been forwarded an email by Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg asking if we would be interested in her collection of over 200 books in anthropology, medical anthropology and sociology.

We were thrilled at the offer because we had just begun collecting books to send to the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia. Not long after, a second extensive compilation of journals was also donated by Professor Gilbert Lewis, who kindly donated his entire collection of the Journal of the Royal Anthropology Institute.

Rosine, Sanchir and Bumochir coordinated the collection of Rosine’s extensive library and Jerome Lewis delivered Gilbert’s journals. All the books were packed up and sent by ship to Mongolia through the Mongol Centre of London.

The funds for the shipment were partially raised through the sale of our book, Five Heads, attached to our exhibition which took place in September 2018. The other half of the costs were generously gifted by the Anthropology Department at UCL.

We have just received the brilliant news that all the boxes have now arrived safely at the Department in Mongolia. We hope they will be used in years to come by future anthropologists.

The staff and students of the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia wish to express their deepest gratitude to Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg and Professor Gilbert Lewis for the donations. Further heartfelt thanks to Rosine, Jerome, Sanchir and Bumochir for organising the book donation and, of course, to the Emerging Subjects Project and the UCL Anthropology Department for funding the shipment.

May they be well used!

5 Responses to “The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia”

• 1
    Sarah shilling wrote on 20 September 2019:

What are your Financial needs? We give out loans from a minimum of $7,000 to a maximum of $900,000,000.00 with comfortable duration that ranges from 1 to 25 years at a very reduced interest rate of 3%. Contact us via email: mrfrankpoterloanoffer@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,

• 2
    Linda Mark wrote on 15 May 2020:

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
    Student loan………., Business startup loan
    Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
    Email……….( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck…………………..

• 3
    Angelita Taylor wrote on 6 June 2020:

God i thank you for sending this reliable loan lender to me this year 2020 to change my business and life financially. Its a good year for me already and not as worst as 2017 and 2019 that the two loan lenders i came across were scammers and liars.Its just to wait now for this pandemic to pass away to make good use of this loan i got from you sir to get my clothing business going more.
    First I want to start with thanksgiving to God who made it possible for me to know Dr Derek Barlow the CEO of Barlow loans worldwide. After been scammed severally by two fake online loan lenders. Me coming across a loan firm as this really open doors for my business and financial need that has been broken for 4 years now. Dr Derek is a God sent to the world when it comes to help and granting loans to all around the continent and not just me alone. Oh no wonder serious and reliable business men and women and all around the world is talking positively about you sir and your reliable work. Again am happy that my past experience in the hands of those fraudsters that scammed me out of my hard earned money twice online did not make me give up and turn your offer to help me down when you were willing to help. Hey people i have gotten myself my dream loan to establish my own company and be financially stable as all this was done by Barlow loans. After going through tears in the hands of those online fraudsters, I knew i still have hopes of meeting a real and straight forward loan lender someday which really came to pass on the 11th of this month. Barlow loans worldwide made me to really confirm the part of the holy bible that says out of twelve there must really be a Judah. Kudos to the board of directors of Barlow loans that really granted me my dream loan of $155000 CAD. Hey people on earth, I dont really know who i am trying to help with this post that need loan not to contact the wrong loan firm or person, But what i know is that i have contributed my own part to your financial success by coming openly online to tell everyone on earth that if you need a loan, Kindly be of good to yourself to contact only Barlow loans worldwide as they grant loans to anybody no matter your tribe, religion, color and culture. Praise God that Barlow loans could help me financially with there reliable loan lending services. The board of directors of Barlow loans, i dont really know how to say thank you as i felt this my post will be one of what i can use to tell you thank you and also direct those that need loan to contact you and not to disturb you to avoid them contacting the wrong and fake loan lenders just the way i did before i came in contact with you sir. Reach out to them on there company email address which is /// derekbarlowloans@yahoo.com . Mind you that is to contact him for loan that there are pr

• 4
    Samuel Bricks wrote on 11 June 2020:

An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

• 5
    Linda Mark wrote on 12 June 2020:

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2020 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan.

They offer all kind of categories of loan .
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Student loan………., Business startup loan