Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia

By ucsawat, on 30 June 2019

Written by ‘Emerging Subjects’ team members

In November of last year we were fortunate to have been forwarded an email by Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg asking if we would be interested in her collection of over 200 books in anthropology, medical anthropology and sociology.

We were thrilled at the offer because we had just begun collecting books to send to the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia. Not long after, a second extensive compilation of journals was also donated by Professor Gilbert Lewis, who kindly donated his entire collection of the Journal of the Royal Anthropology Institute.

Rosine, Sanchir and Bumochir coordinated the collection of Rosine’s extensive library and Jerome Lewis delivered Gilbert’s journals. All the books were packed up and sent by ship to Mongolia through the Mongol Centre of London.

The funds for the shipment were partially raised through the sale of our book, Five Heads, attached to our exhibition which took place in September 2018. The other half of the costs were generously gifted by the Anthropology Department at UCL.

We have just received the brilliant news that all the boxes have now arrived safely at the Department in Mongolia. We hope they will be used in years to come by future anthropologists.

The staff and students of the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia wish to express their deepest gratitude to Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg and Professor Gilbert Lewis for the donations. Further heartfelt thanks to Rosine, Jerome, Sanchir and Bumochir for organising the book donation and, of course, to the Emerging Subjects Project and the UCL Anthropology Department for funding the shipment.

May they be well used!

14 Responses to “The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia”

• 1
    Sarah shilling wrote on 20 September 2019:

What are your Financial needs? We give out loans from a minimum of $7,000 to a maximum of $900,000,000.00 with comfortable duration that ranges from 1 to 25 years at a very reduced interest rate of 3%. Contact us via email: mrfrankpoterloanoffer@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,

• 2
    Linda Mark wrote on 15 May 2020:

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
    Student loan………., Business startup loan
    Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
    Email……….( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck…………………..

• 3
    Angelita Taylor wrote on 6 June 2020:

God i thank you for sending this reliable loan lender to me this year 2020 to change my business and life financially. Its a good year for me already and not as worst as 2017 and 2019 that the two loan lenders i came across were scammers and liars.Its just to wait now for this pandemic to pass away to make good use of this loan i got from you sir to get my clothing business going more.
    First I want to start with thanksgiving to God who made it possible for me to know Dr Derek Barlow the CEO of Barlow loans worldwide. After been scammed severally by two fake online loan lenders. Me coming across a loan firm as this really open doors for my business and financial need that has been broken for 4 years now. Dr Derek is a God sent to the world when it comes to help and granting loans to all around the continent and not just me alone. Oh no wonder serious and reliable business men and women and all around the world is talking positively about you sir and your reliable work. Again am happy that my past experience in the hands of those fraudsters that scammed me out of my hard earned money twice online did not make me give up and turn your offer to help me down when you were willing to help. Hey people i have gotten myself my dream loan to establish my own company and be financially stable as all this was done by Barlow loans. After going through tears in the hands of those online fraudsters, I knew i still have hopes of meeting a real and straight forward loan lender someday which really came to pass on the 11th of this month. Barlow loans worldwide made me to really confirm the part of the holy bible that says out of twelve there must really be a Judah. Kudos to the board of directors of Barlow loans that really granted me my dream loan of $155000 CAD. Hey people on earth, I dont really know who i am trying to help with this post that need loan not to contact the wrong loan firm or person, But what i know is that i have contributed my own part to your financial success by coming openly online to tell everyone on earth that if you need a loan, Kindly be of good to yourself to contact only Barlow loans worldwide as they grant loans to anybody no matter your tribe, religion, color and culture. Praise God that Barlow loans could help me financially with there reliable loan lending services. The board of directors of Barlow loans, i dont really know how to say thank you as i felt this my post will be one of what i can use to tell you thank you and also direct those that need loan to contact you and not to disturb you to avoid them contacting the wrong and fake loan lenders just the way i did before i came in contact with you sir. Reach out to them on there company email address which is /// derekbarlowloans@yahoo.com . Mind you that is to contact him for loan that there are pr

• 4
    Samuel Bricks wrote on 11 June 2020:

An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

• 5
    Linda Mark wrote on 12 June 2020:

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2020 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan.

They offer all kind of categories of loan .
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Student loan………., Business startup loan

• 6
    james eric wrote on 23 July 2020:

Benötigen Sie Finanzen? Suchen Sie Finanzen? Suchen Sie nach Finanzmitteln, um Ihr Geschäft zu erweitern? Wir helfen Einzelpersonen und Unternehmen dabei, Finanzmittel für die Expansion von Unternehmen zu erhalten und ein neues Unternehmen mit einem beliebigen Betrag aufzubauen. Holen Sie sich eine Finanzierung zu einem erschwinglichen Zinssatz von 3%. Benötigen Sie diese Finanzierung für Unternehmen und um Ihre Rechnungen zu begleichen? Dann senden Sie uns jetzt eine E-Mail für weitere Informationen. Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt über Financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036 Dr. James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Vielen Dank

• 7
    james eric wrote on 23 July 2020:

Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what’s app +918929509036

• 8
    Theo Wagner wrote on 3 September 2020:

Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2000 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

• 9
    james wrote on 23 March 2021:

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or

always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,

email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to

HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later

{ all of this above is scam, do not contact with any post, emails, sms, etc }

• 10
    resume writer for hire wrote on 29 March 2021:

Good to see that the donated books have reached their destination. Actually, I have to donate a few books too. I’ll do that once I am done with the tasks lined up for today and tomorrow – first I have to look for a resume writer for hire and brief him about the task. Then I have to write my cover letter, and then once both are ready, I have to apply for a few jobs. After I am done with all that, I will take the books out that I want to donate.

• 11
    Amanda Brown wrote on 17 April 2021:

Mein Darlehen in Höhe von 23.000 Euro wurde gerade gewährt. Vielen Dank, LAPO MICRO FINANCE. Ich werde mit Menschen in meiner Umgebung, die einen Kredit oder finanzielle Unterstützung benötigen, über Ihre Dienstleistungen sprechen, da ich von Ihrer schnellen Antwort beeindruckt bin. Wenn Sie einen Kredit benötigen, zögern Sie nicht, einen echten legalen Kreditgeber mit 100% iger Garantie zu kontaktieren: E-Mail: lapofunding960 @ gmail.com
    WhatsApp +447868753778

• 12
    Cecil Ryclerd wrote on 29 April 2021:

Have been a victim of cheating with my wife to be, everyone called her my wife that’s how much we were so close and we both live together, we hard our first daughter and i didn’t think of going for a DNA test cause i trusted her so much until i decide to notice some character on our daughter and it was so strange then i decided to go for a DNA test only to get the result and discover i wasn’t the father so i asked for Wizardharry@programmer.net for help so that i can gain access into my girlfriend phone and confirm what she is up to, after a successful mobile cloning done by wizard Harry i discover that she wasn’t faithful to me from day one, she still hook up with her ex and her Ex was the father of our daughter… what a tragedy

• 13
    David Soy wrote on 10 May 2021:

Being a student of anthropology, I was always a fan of Professor Rozine’s work. I have been reading her books lately, and man, what an intelligent lady she is! When I was in my final year, even though it was a tough time, I even had to get Uk Dissertation Help . But still, nothing ever satisfied my inner-anthropology student like Prof Rozine. So glad to read this!

• 14
    SHELBY NEXUS wrote on 10 May 2021:

I Just Want To Use This Medium to Thank the white-collar hackers for the great work they have done for me with, as My Wife Wanted To Ruin My Life And Take All Our Life Savings Together. It Is A Bad Experience At This Time Of My Life. I Was Able To Get My Own Share Of The Money By Using This Great Hacker My Coworker Introduced Me To Him To Hack Into Her Cell Phone To Enable Him Receive The Transfer Code After He Hacked Into Our Bank Account Via Online Banking System. His Name Is Mr White I Know A Lot Of People Are Going True This In The World Today. If You Can See My Message Do Not Hesitate To Contact them Immediately And He Also Handles All Hacking Jobs You Want. Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Viber, Instagram DM, Email Hack, Telephone Conversation, Imo, Voice Notes, Videos, Pictures, Criminal Records, Change Of School Grades, Credit Card Hack And Bank Account Hack. Email Him And Get A Quick Response. “Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com”