Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia

By ucsawat, on 30 June 2019

Written by ‘Emerging Subjects’ team members

In November of last year we were fortunate to have been forwarded an email by Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg asking if we would be interested in her collection of over 200 books in anthropology, medical anthropology and sociology.

We were thrilled at the offer because we had just begun collecting books to send to the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia. Not long after, a second extensive compilation of journals was also donated by Professor Gilbert Lewis, who kindly donated his entire collection of the Journal of the Royal Anthropology Institute.

Rosine, Sanchir and Bumochir coordinated the collection of Rosine’s extensive library and Jerome Lewis delivered Gilbert’s journals. All the books were packed up and sent by ship to Mongolia through the Mongol Centre of London.

The funds for the shipment were partially raised through the sale of our book, Five Heads, attached to our exhibition which took place in September 2018. The other half of the costs were generously gifted by the Anthropology Department at UCL.

We have just received the brilliant news that all the boxes have now arrived safely at the Department in Mongolia. We hope they will be used in years to come by future anthropologists.

The staff and students of the Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia wish to express their deepest gratitude to Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg and Professor Gilbert Lewis for the donations. Further heartfelt thanks to Rosine, Jerome, Sanchir and Bumochir for organising the book donation and, of course, to the Emerging Subjects Project and the UCL Anthropology Department for funding the shipment.

May they be well used!

18 Responses to “The Safe Arrival of Book Donations to the Department of Anthropology, National University of Mongolia”

• 1
    Lynne G. Waters wrote on 3 May 2022:

Thanks for the interesting article. I am very glad that the government is so concerned about education because the quality of educational material directly affects the quality of knowledge obtained. I do reviews that you can see this page on educational sites and sites with free essay samples for students. Sometimes it is difficult for students and when they have problems with their studies they turn to services that can help them write homework. It is important that these resources are of high quality and that students have confidence in them. I also describe the details concerning the work of the services, their pros and cons, trying to give the most adequate assessment.

• 2
    Casetify Coupon code wrote on 20 May 2022:

Casetify Coupon code is best code provided by Casetify. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Casetify Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 25% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes
    https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile/casetify-coupon-code

• 3
    Grey Gorilla Vapors wrote on 25 May 2022:

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to thank you for your time for this, particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I also have you saved to fav to look at new information on your site.

Iced Berry Bomb

• 4
  • 5
    Marry Janes wrote on 6 June 2022:

Thank you so much. Your post brings me a lot of helpful information. Hope you still continue to push more valuable content in the future. I am a member of the wordle game online website. Nice to meet you!

• 6
    Lina wrote on 7 June 2022:

This is truly a meaningful work and I’m happy to see it being shared with others. I hope more people read this article friday night funkin

• 7
    mashael zaweela wrote on 8 June 2022:

Thanks for making this valuable stuff post I really impressed this stuff such a great content share i like it foundation program

• 8
    Pay To Do Online Classes wrote on 9 June 2022:

Take classes for me is the firm of US. It takes online classes and courses for students. Nowadays online classes make it easy to learn the basics of new skills and build a qualified and successful career. This organization will help you to make sure you have got the best grades and start your professional career in your life.

• 9
    seoexpert wrote on 18 June 2022:

cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. cricket betting exchange

• 10
    seoexpert wrote on 19 June 2022:

I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future. voyance telephone gratuite en ligne

• 11
    seoexpert wrote on 19 June 2022:

thanks due to the fact you have been precise-natured to percentage opinion subsequent to us. we are able to continually recognize all you have finished here because I understand you are selected worried thinking about our. indian horse race

• 12
  • 13
    Harryneyt wrote on 21 June 2022:

The Anthropology and Archaeology Department at the National University of Mongolia wishes to extend its deepest gratitude to Professor Rosine Jozef Perelberg and Professor Gilbert Lewis for their recent donation of books.Visit more infromation in https://studyessay.org/personal-statement-writing-service/ . Further heartfelt thanks are due to Rosine, Jerome and Sanchir for their tireless efforts on behalf of their department.

• 14
    mayank wrote on 24 June 2022:

CreditcardsThis is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information…

• 15
    sportstototvcom wrote on 25 June 2022:

Does your site have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but,
    I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time. 토토

• 16
    toto365pro wrote on 25 June 2022:

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best websites on the net.
    I will recommend this website!

Look at my page: 토토

• 17
    betmantotopro wrote on 25 June 2022:

I just could not go away your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide on your guests?
    Is going to be back steadily in order to check up on new posts. My web-site 스포츠토토

• 18
    Timothy Johns wrote on 27 June 2022:

Much appreciation. I find a lot of useful stuff in your post. I hope you’ll keep releasing more quality information in the future. I’ll be glad to play heardle game with you.