Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast

By ucsawat, on 19 May 2019

Сайн байцгаана уу, хүндэт уншигчдаа (Greetings, dear readers),

A little news on the media front. Our project is slowly reaching its administrative end—although, never fear, more will be heard from us in the coming months in our open access books and blog posts. As such, Rebecca Empson and Bumochir Dulam recently met in Mongolia for concluding talks with our advisory board (which will be discussed in a coming blog post) and select public appearances.

First, they gave a public lecture at the National University of Mongolia (see images) on some preliminary results of our research project.

Second, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a television interview with Jargalsaikhan Defacto on the Defacto show. It can be found in English with Mongolian subtitles here.

Third, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a podcast interview with the ‘Rain in the Room’ podcast hosted by the Department of Literature and Fine Arts at the National University of Mongolia. This interview focuses on the ethnographic concept of ‘temporary possession’ as developed in the recent Cultural Anthropology series. This podcast can be found in English and Mongolian here.

Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts. And please don’t hesitate to contact us directly or below if you have any comments or questions.

335 Responses to “Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast”

• 1
    totoguy wrote on 8 September 2022:

I laughed for a long time because it was so much fun reading your post. How can you write so funny? I happened to hear your blogIt was so much fun that I had a lot unexpectedly. I know you’re smart. I hope you post a new post as soon as possible.. 안전토토사이트

• 2
    Noah wrote on 8 September 2022:

Then using a razor, begin in the top rated plus shave lower with all the grain fostering in the backside : it’s recommended to take precisely what you’re executing using a modest reflect. she said

• 3
    Jacketoria wrote on 8 September 2022:

I love this black coat. The Sandman Dream Black Trench Coat from Jacketoria. Visit my website to get your favourite coat, hoodie, leather jacket, or other items. While you’re there, take advantage of the deals.

• 4
    faraz wrote on 8 September 2022:

An fascinating discussion will be worth comment. I’m sure that you should write more about this topic, it might not be described as a taboo subject but usually everyone is too little to communicate on such topics. To another location. Cheers best coal tar shampoo

• 5
    stella jones wrote on 8 September 2022:

You write in such a way that it makes my heart sing after reading it. And I will recommend that everyone read it. If you’re looking for fresh fashion. Jackets are available in dozens of different styles as a fashion item today. If you’re searching for a casual jacket to put over a shirt or sweater, go no further than the Billy Hargrove Stranger Things Leather Jacket. The timeless classic never goes out of style and is noted for its durability.

• 6
    에볼루션 알가격 wrote on 9 September 2022:

all the technicalss AUGUST1983Y solutions and staff we need for 에볼루션알가격

• 7
    pr digital wrote on 10 September 2022:

These are actually impressive ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting. Pr Digital Marketing

• 8
    DoramasMP4 wrote on 11 September 2022:

wonderful blog.

• 9
    BiggBoss 16 wrote on 11 September 2022:

This is amazing blog, Apnapan Drama

• 10
    Lisa Murphy wrote on 11 September 2022:

That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article! DesiSerial

• 11
    Lisa Murphy wrote on 11 September 2022:

love to be there DesiSerial

• 12
    다낭 VIP마사지 wrote on 11 September 2022:

You ought to be a part of a contest for just one of the finest blogs on the web. I am going to suggest this site. 다낭 VIP마사지 I hope you can read my post and let me know what to modify. My writing is in I would like you to visit my blog.

• 13
    Noah wrote on 11 September 2022:

Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I choose to read about, but it was completely price my time. Thanks. hop over to this web-site

• 14
    Noah wrote on 12 September 2022:

Hi there, beautiful weblog with great informational content. This is a really interesting and informative post. Vip call girls in lahore

• 15
    에볼루션 알가격 wrote on 13 September 2022:

you the technicalss AUGUST1983Y solutions and staff we need for 에볼루션알가격

• 16
    sportstoto365 wrote on 14 September 2022:

Say, you got a nice blog. Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. 토토

• 17
    powerballsite wrote on 14 September 2022:

Enjoyed every bit of your post. This is one awesome article post. Major thankies for the article. Cool. 파워볼

• 18
    totosafeguide wrote on 14 September 2022:

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. Much thanks Really Cool. 토토사이트

• 19
    Leather Jacketz wrote on 15 September 2022:

The Leatherjacketz offers you an excellent discount on this magnificent costume in superior quality genuine leather with internal soft viscose lining. Along with its gracious grey hue, the shirt style collar offers the essence of style. This stylish Star Trek Strange New Worlds Leather Jacket is suitable for both men and women.

• 20
    Pinoy Flix wrote on 18 September 2022:

Watch Online Pinoy Lambingan TV Shows For All Episode In HD Quality Pinoy Channel, Pinoy Teleserye, Pinoy Tambayan Channel or Pinoy TV On PinoyFlix.

https://pinoyflixtvshow.su/

• 21
    Shivani roy wrote on 19 September 2022:

Thank you for helping people get the Escorts in Mahipalpur|| information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!

• 22
    casinositeone.JDS wrote on 20 September 2022:

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. 온라인카지노

• 23
    casinosite777top.JDS wrote on 20 September 2022:

I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. 바카라사이트

• 24
    casinositeguidecom.JDS wrote on 20 September 2022:

I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ?? Thank you for the auspicious writeup. 카지노사이트

• 25
    safetotositepro.JDS wrote on 20 September 2022:

Wonderful ..I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also. 먹튀검증

• 26
    카지노사이트 wrote on 20 September 2022:

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make
    this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz reply as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to
    know where u got this from. thanks

Also visit my web site …카지노사이트

• 27
    Dramacool wrote on 20 September 2022:

Welcome To Dramacool and Watch Asian Drama Online for free releases in Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong,Thailand and Chinese with English subtitles on Dramacool.https://dramacoole.net/

• 28
    Naoh wrote on 21 September 2022:

Great survey, I’m sure you’re getting a great response. หวยออนไลน์

• 29
    Queen Elizebeth wrote on 21 September 2022:

Thanks for sharing. Really a great read. Content was very helpful. Keep posting.
    Custom Magento Development

• 30
    Custom Magento Development wrote on 21 September 2022:

Custom Magento Development

• 31
    bingotingo wrote on 22 September 2022:

We are providing this free guide just for testing and educational purposes, our aim is not to harm any company or site, our shared material comes under fair use. https://bingotingo.org/

• 32
    Naoh wrote on 22 September 2022:

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks หวยออนไลน์

• 33
    Naoh wrote on 22 September 2022:

desddfcdfcd

• 34
    agario online wrote on 22 September 2022:

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con: this sort of mods, then maintain reading. We incorporate included everything on your own could have to have in direction of discover.
    Did You Try Our Agario Unblocked Mod? https://easyagario.icu

• 35
    slot pulsa wrote on 23 September 2022:

Generator-nya memiliki pola tertentu, tetapi kenyataannya mereka dirancang sedemikian rupa
    deposit pulsa tanpa potongan