Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast

By ucsawat, on 19 May 2019

Сайн байцгаана уу, хүндэт уншигчдаа (Greetings, dear readers),

A little news on the media front. Our project is slowly reaching its administrative end—although, never fear, more will be heard from us in the coming months in our open access books and blog posts. As such, Rebecca Empson and Bumochir Dulam recently met in Mongolia for concluding talks with our advisory board (which will be discussed in a coming blog post) and select public appearances.

First, they gave a public lecture at the National University of Mongolia (see images) on some preliminary results of our research project.

Second, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a television interview with Jargalsaikhan Defacto on the Defacto show. It can be found in English with Mongolian subtitles here.

Third, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a podcast interview with the ‘Rain in the Room’ podcast hosted by the Department of Literature and Fine Arts at the National University of Mongolia. This interview focuses on the ethnographic concept of ‘temporary possession’ as developed in the recent Cultural Anthropology series. This podcast can be found in English and Mongolian here.

Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts. And please don’t hesitate to contact us directly or below if you have any comments or questions.

706 Responses to “Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast”

• 1
    ดูหนังออนไลน์ wrote on 4 February 2023:

There must be opinions at the seminar, which is not unusual for us to have different opinions. หนังใหม่พากย์ไทย

• 2
    Billy gray wrote on 6 February 2023:

This is fantastic, and I’m glad I discovered it. I’m going to be referring you and your articles to my writer buddies. As always, I appreciate your kindness. I thought this was a fantastic read. Please accept my gratitude for sharing this information. the backrooms

• 3
    safetoto wrote on 6 February 2023:

Your writing is perfect and complete. safetoto However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?
    🙂

• 4
    doramasmp4 wrote on 6 February 2023:

watch all spanish doramas here in HD quality doramasmp4

• 5
    Monu Singh wrote on 6 February 2023:

Thanks for sharing this article it was quite insightful.
    Hoping to see more articles. Meanwhile refer

Fees Mafi Application in Hindi

• 6
    M K Singh wrote on 6 February 2023:

Hoping to see more articles. Meanwhile, refer

Applications of Mobile Computing