Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)

By ucsawat, on 27 March 2019

We are pleased to announce new developments regarding our Five Heads exhibition!

As discussed in a previous post, our Five Heads Exhibition was ceremoniously launched in August 2018 in accompaniment of a book—’Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi): Art, Anthropology and Mongol Futurism‘. Published by the prestigious Sternberg Press, the book is beautifully edited by Hermione Spriggs and ensembles ethnographic writings and artistic musings from our team’s researcher/artist pairs as an ode to an emergent hopeful future within the dissonance of Mongolia’s contemporary resource-focused economy. Importantly, you can now find Spriggs’ edited collection here and read a critical review from the LSE Review of Books here.

47 Responses to “Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)”

• 1
    Linda Mark wrote on 15 May 2020:

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
    Student loan………., Business startup loan
    Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
    Email……….( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck…………………..

• 2
    Samuel Bricks wrote on 6 June 2020:

An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

• 3
    Turner Torries wrote on 20 July 2020:

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike *email: blankatm002@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment +1(301) 329-5298

• 4
    Eric Nicholson wrote on 24 July 2020:

Hello everyone, Do you need hacking services? . please contact CYBERDEMONHACKER432 AT GMAIL DOT COM

Be warned, most of these hackers called here are imposters, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise in such a gullible way and they are always discreet. I was tricked so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my grades from school, finally my friend introduced me to a group of trusted hackers who work with discretion and delivery promptly, they do all sorts of hacking that vary;

+Database Hacking,
    +Spying and monitoring of any device
    +School grade hack,
    +Company records and systems,
    +Bank Account Hacks,
    +Clearing of Criminal records of diverse types,
    +VPN Software,
    +Monitoring of GPS locations,
    +Bank transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Credit Card transfer,
    +Bank Account Hacks,
    +Credit score increase
    +University Grades Hack,
    +Any social media platform hack,
    +Retrieval of lost documents
    +Facebook Hacking Tricks,
    +Email hack: Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, Proton-mail etc,
    +Mobile phone (call and text message Hacking are available also)
    +ATM hack,
    +Retrieval of lost documents, etc..

• 5
    Theo Wagner wrote on 3 September 2020:

Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2000 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

• 6
    joshua benjamin wrote on 17 September 2020:

Hello, do you need an urgent loan or do you want a business loan? Can you contact us via email or WhatsApp today?
    Email: joshuabenloancompany@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +12094402417

• 7
    johnny SMITH wrote on 22 September 2020:

Are you desperately in need of a hacker in any area of your life??? then you can contact; ( HACKINTECHNOLOGYatGMAILdotCOM ) services like; -hack into your cheating partner’s phone(whatsapp,bbm.gmail,icloud,facebook, twitter,snap chat and others) -Sales of Blank ATM cards. -hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= .HACKINTECHNOLOGYatGMAILdotCOM WHATSAPP +12132951376(WHATSAPP) my services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guarante

• 8
    Mike Fisher wrote on 13 November 2020:

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $1,000 on ATM and up to $20,000 spending limit in stores dåepending on the kind of card you order for, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email; (blankatm002@gmail.com) I’m grateful to Mike because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now (blankatm002@gmail.com)

• 9
    ANITA HYDE wrote on 18 November 2020:

Do you need a Loan, or you want to refinance your home, pay-off bills, expand your business? look no further we off all kinds of Loan at 2% interest rate per year. if interested, contact us via Email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

• 10
    Jamestyler wrote on 9 December 2020:

Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer.
    I can vouch for him because I have used him to monitor my spouse many time when I feel suspicious movements TALENTED HACKERS DO YOU REQUIRE A CERTIFIED HACKER FOR : +University grades hack, +Bank account hacks, +Control devices remotely hack, +Facebook Hacking Tricks, +Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available, +Database hacking, +PC computer tricks +Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer +Wiping of credit, +VPN software, +ATM Hack we are the real deal when it comes to hacking, carding, WU transfer, Money Gram transfer etc contact us now hackintechnology@gmail.com ‪+1 (213) 295‑1376‬(whatsapp)

• 11
    patricia cox wrote on 31 March 2021:

My name is Patricia Cox , I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called (OSCAR WHITE). he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist.He told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $4500. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact him, Here is the email address oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(513)-299-8247 And I believe he will also Change your Life….

• 12
    Sarah wrote on 2 April 2021:

GET YOUR SPECIALLY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE, THIS SPECIAL CREDIT COMES WITH NO CREDIT SCORE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REPAY FOR ANY TRANSACTION YOU MAKE WITH IT, IT IS FREE MONEY.
    *We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card is of different categories and you can purchase depending on which you can afford.

BALANCE PRICE:

$5,000 ATM card costs $335.
    $10,000 ATM card cost $375.
    $35,000 ATM card cost $575.
    $50,000 ATM card cost $755.
    $75,000 ATM card cost $1,900.
    $100,000 ATM card costs $4,000. 

interested buyers should contact via

Email: blankatmcardunits@gmail.com

WhatsApp: ‪+1 (201) 762‑5582‬

Website: https://blankatmcardunits.wixsite.com/cards

• 13
    Liza Kortbølgen wrote on 4 April 2021:

y’all need to be very careful on here as i have spoken to all the recovery experts on almost all these platforms.
    i had to use the risk of surfing the darkweb with Thor browser through the darkweb with Duckduckgo before i was able to hire the russian h4cker Vladimir Kolarov
    of thehackerspro.com

their Specialists are well experienced in their various niches with Great Skills, Technical Hacking Strategies And Positive Online Reputations And Recommendations

They hail from a proven track record and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture all relevant data needed by Clients.

they also have Digital Forensic Specialists, Certified Ethical Hackers, Software Engineers, Cyber Security Experts, Private investigators and more.
    Our Goal is to make your digital life secure, safe and hassle free by Linking you Up With these great Professionals such as JACK CABLE, ARNE SWINNEN, SEAN MELIA, DAWID CZAGAN, BEN SADEGHIPOUR And VLADIMIR KOLAROV More. These Professionals are Well Reserved Professionals who are always ready to Handle your job with great energy and swift response so that your problems can be solved very quickly.

All You Need to Do is to send them an email on h4ckerspro@protonmail.com chat/ talk with Customer support on the website who will set you up for a schedule and then Assign any of these specialists to Handle your Job immediately.

• 14
    darkwebprogrammer@gmail.com wrote on 8 April 2021:

darkwebprogrammer@gmail.com are the best and legit hackers, they gave me $15,000 with just a little charge

• 15
    james eric wrote on 10 April 2021:

Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what’s app +918929509036

• 16
    CHILTON BEANS wrote on 25 April 2021:

I have been sticking around the blogs and guestbook but I have never met an hacker and private investigator as fast and discreet as the WHITEHATS ORGANIZATION. These set of superior Cyber terrorist Known as “Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com” have been in service for more than a decade and they have set an extremely impressive records that no Hacker can break,  they have the best hacking tools any one can ever imagine, that is why their job is performed with ease, contact them now for any of your hacking services like phone hacks, phone spy, social platform hack, bank loading, credits card loads and many more…You will be sure tothank me later

• 17
    bcard wrote on 29 April 2021:

HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY

You can hack and break into a bank’s security ATM Machine without carrying

guns or any weapon. How is this possible? First of all we have to learn

about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING ACCOUNTS HOW THE ATM

MACHINE WORKS. If you have been to the bank you find out that the money in

the ATM MACHINE is being filled right inside the house where the machine is

built with enough security .to hack this machine We have develop the special

blank ATM Card which you can use in any ATM Machine around the world. this

card is been programmed and can withdraw 5,000 within 24 hours in any

currency your country make use of there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM

CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various

tools and software before it will be send to you. The card will make the

security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with

the transaction you can never be trace. it also has a technique that makes

it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you, there are so many other hacker

out there whom claim to be real you have to be very careful they can never

create this card all they want is your money. no ATM card can be able to

withdraw 50,000 usd each day that is impossible, getting the card you will

forward the company your address details so we can proceed to send the card

to you once you agree to the terms and conditions. you can contact us on

email now at americapressblankatmcard@gmail.com

Or text/Whatsapp at: +393510676189

• 18
    Elisa brace wrote on 29 April 2021:

Hello Guys! I am Elisa I live in USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from blank atm officials. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from them last week and now I have withdrawn about $350,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy, i met Five persons before them and they could not help me. But am happy now they sent the card through FedEx and I got it in two days. Get your own card from them right now they also help in clearing debts from credit card and giving you a good credit score, they are giving it out for small fee to help the poor note they don’t give out card for free you paid before getting it, it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful because they changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news intrested persons should contact them via their email: blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com thanks viewers.

• 19
    jenny cloud wrote on 4 May 2021:

My husband and I are here to testify about how we used JOYCE ATM CARD to
    make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card
    today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is
    capable of hacking any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really
    changed our life for gointo od and now we can say we are rich and we can never
    be poor again. You can withdraw the manimum of $5,500 daily We can proudly
    say our business is doing fine and we have up to $ 1,000 000 (1 millions
    dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught,
    because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..
    For details on how to get yours today, via WhatsApp number: +1(805)
    843-5049 OR E-mail: (joyceatmcard@gmail.com)

• 20
    BLANK ATM CARD wrote on 8 May 2021:

DO YOU NEED A BLANK ATM CARD TO BE RICH ? ……….. WHATSAPP : +1(845)3813566

BLANK ATM CARD : Importers, Buyers, Wholesalers and Purchase We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email : cjdarkweb@gmail.com OR Whatsapp: +1(845)3813566

Regards
    CJ DARK WEB BLANK CARDS

• 21
    Danielle Lee Reisem wrote on 9 May 2021:

I know it’s true that this letter is quite a confirmation to what you are going through, I ask, are you not tired of being scammed on the internet? if yes please hire wizardharry@programmer.net to help you get your funds back. and if you are having doubt about your relationship and also need a hacker to clear off bad credit score and erase data base for you, please i recommend you to wizard harry. Whatsapp him +1-807-808-6168.
    I have hired him more than twice and he didn’t disappoint me. you will appreciate me later for this information. I’m doing this cause I want all scammers to feel the same pain I felt when they scammed me. I have my funds back now but I can’t denial that feeling and pressure they made me go through. 

• 22
    Dani Jones wrote on 10 May 2021:

Contact this guy for problems such as hacking emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, note changes, deleting criminal records, credit and debit refill, reloading insurance documents, lost or lost file recovery, background check of people and organizations Monitor your spouse’s activities regarding the phone and social media and contact him at BESTSYSTEMHACKSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text him on WhatsApp +1 (602) 609-4730 he is very trustworthy.

• 23
    scott james wrote on 12 May 2021:

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
    We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments.
    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
    loan financing by providing you with yearly.
    RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
    I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
    Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com

• 24
    kashia cox wrote on 13 May 2021:

OFFICIAL HACKING COMPANY IS THE BEST SITE TO GET BLANK ATM CARD.I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (officialhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work’s after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com 

• 25
    BROWNHILL wrote on 19 May 2021:

¿Sufre económicamente o necesita efectivo urgente para pagar su
    ¿facturas? No te preocupes más porque, ahí fuera, puedes ganar dinero sin estrés. Puedes cambiar tu vida en solo 18 horas. comuníquese con nosotros para obtener una [TARJETA INTELIGENTE DE ATM] en blanco hoy y sea uno de los afortunados que se benefician de estas tarjetas. Esta tarjeta ATM INTELIGENTE en blanco PROGRAMADA es capaz de piratear cualquier cajero automático, en cualquier parte del mundo. Me enteré de esta TARJETA DE ATM EN BLANCO cuando estaba buscando un prestamista de préstamos en línea hace aproximadamente un mes. Realmente cambió mi vida para siempre y ahora puedo quitarme a mi familia.
    Lo mínimo que obtengo en un día con esta tarjeta es de aproximadamente $ 1500.
    Todos los días tengo suficiente dinero para cuidar de mi familia.
    Aunque es ilegal, no hay riesgo de ser atrapado, porque tiene
    ha sido programado de tal manera que no es rastreable, y también
    hace que el CCTV sea inútil cuando está retirando dinero. Para obtener detalles sobre cómo obtener una tarjeta hoy, envíe un correo electrónico a los piratas informáticos en
    Wandyhackersworld88@gmail.com

• 26
    jaysonbrown867@gmail.com wrote on 20 May 2021:

I’m here to share a testimony on how Jayson Brown helps me with the blank ATM card that change my life within a week.That change my life from poverty to success i never believe it was like a dream to me, i went online in search for job and i saw different comments of people testifying on how they become rich by getting a blank ATM card from a hacker called Jayson Brown.(jaysonbrown867@ gmail. com) But i never believe. but i was confuse i just need money to pay my bills and take care of my family so i said to be a rich man is all about risk so i take the risk and i contacted the hacker (jaysonbrown867 @gmail. com) And still doubt but i say let me try and risk it, and i ask for the blank ATM card, and will agree on the terms and condition.(jaysonbrown867 @gmail. com). And it was sent to me and i withdraw $5000 daily with it, it was a greatest surprise to me a very big thanks to this hacker called (jaysonbrown867@ gmail. com) If you are in need of getting the blank ATM card contacted the hacker at (jaysonbrown867 @gmail. com) or WhatsApp: ‪+1 (3 36) 7 15‑05 49

• 27
    sandra david wrote on 20 May 2021:

I got my programmed and blank ATM card from william scot hackers to withdraw the amount of US $ 3,000 per day for a maximum of 30 days at (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because i have successfully paid my debt. William Scot Hackers is true and real, Get yours from William Scot Hackers today! You just have to send an email.
    to (williamscothackers@gmail.com)
    whatsapp no: +17079868085

• 28
    Dr George Sunta wrote on 24 May 2021:

Kidney donor needed urgently at Apollo Hospital, We offer huge amount for kidney seller only contact me via WhatsApp number: +918122208392 Email: apollohospitalkidneydep@gmail.com

• 29
    DORIS DANIEL wrote on 25 May 2021:

I’m very happy, I’m a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week
    from William scot hackers. At first when I was in doubt.
    Then I decided to give it a trial to my surprise the card was delivered, I
    went testing it on the ATM machine I was shocked when I use it to withdraw
    $ 2000 and now I have withdraw $ 20000 in total.
    The card is real, I’m so happy thank you William scot hackers.
    If interested you can email Williamscothackers@gmail.com
    WhatsApp on +17079868085

• 30
    SHARON MILKY wrote on 26 May 2021:

If You Are Trying To Catch Your Cheating Spouse In The Act, I Strongly Recommend You Contact This Awesome Hacker That Helped Me Monitor My Husband’s Phone When I Was Gathering Evidence During The Divorce. I Got Virtually Every Information She Has Been Hiding Over The Months Easily On My Own Phone: The Spy App Diverted All Her Whatsapp, Facebook, Text Messages, Sent And Received Through The Phone: I Also Got Her Phone Calls And Deleted Messages. She Could Not Believe Her Eyes When She Saw The Evidence Because She Had No Idea She Was Hacked, I Didn’t Need To Touch Her Phone At all,.I Certainly Recommend Contact: “Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com”

• 31
    Elisa brace wrote on 31 May 2021:

Hello Guys! I am Elisa I live in USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from blank atm officials. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from them recently few weeks ago and now I have withdrawn about $350,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy, i met Five persons before them and they could not help me. But am happy now they sent the card through FedEx and I got it in two days. Get your own card from them right now they also help in clearing debts from credit card and giving you a good credit score, they are giving it out for small fee to help the poor note they don’t give out card for free you paid before getting it, it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful because they changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news interested persons should contact them via their email blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com thanks viewers.

• 32
    Anneliese Docherty wrote on 6 June 2021:

Great Job Wizardcharles AT consultant DOT com has broken a world record by retrieving $18 million dollar worth bitcoin, this was reported by Stella a council member of the United State territory. Now that he has begun to grow famous around the globe we plead to anyone who comes across this comment to share with others to help those who have been scammed to get back their funds, they all can now reach Wizard Charles for help. WhatsApp the great wizard +971 55 274 0754

• 33
    Sajal wrote on 9 June 2021:

They are a licensed and Experienced Group of Hackers who have served and Delivered up to speed over the years globally, wafaahack@gmail.com and WhatsApp at: +32460212685,   Their Services are safe and secured with 100% Transparency and 100% Guarantee because they are a group of Professional Web Hackers who respect human sympathy to the call. Team experienced hacker with excellent track record.
     They offer the following services at affordable rates.
    *  Change of School Grades  in all countries
    * Deletion of Criminal records
    * Hack Databases of any institutions 
    * Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds
    * Hack single computers
    * Hack websites
    * Facebook hack, whatsApp hack, instagram hack, twitter, test messages etc.
    * Burner numbers hack
    * Hack Verified Paypal Accounts
    * Every Social media Hack
    * Android & iPhone Hack
    * Clean incorrect/bad Driving Tracking Locations
    * Load Bitcoins without upfront payment
    * WordPress Blogs hack
    * Email monitoring and hack
    * Western Union MTCN and Moneygram Hack
    * Increase the Blog Traffic, increase Instagram followers, subscribers and others.
     * Unlimited Blank Card and Credit card
    * Skype hack
    * Hack bank Accounts and credit funds
     * Site card Hacking
    * Hack email accounts
    * Website crashed restorer 
    * Server crashed and restore 
    * Credit card for online transactions and blank credit card transactions
    * Retrieve the lost files / Documents
    * Credit card Hack
    Contact  them at wafaahack@gmail.com and WhatsApp at: +32460212685

• 34
    Fred Ray wrote on 10 June 2021:

Good News From Wizard Blank ATM Cards and Bitcoin Investments..
    Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Wizard Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from him at ( Ethicalcyber90 at gmail or What’sApp +1 731 325 7573 Text +1 414 400 6625), he have special cash loaded programmed ATM card and bitcoin for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. His ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. His cards have a daily withdrawal limit depending on the card balance you order. You can make from $2500 to $50,000.00 In USD and EUR,with his Programmed card. Contact him today for your own order.
    Here are the price list for ATM Cards: Balance Price
    $2700———$155
    $5500——-$255
    $11,000——$500
    $13,000——–$680
    $15,000———$760
    $17,000———$880
    $20,000——–$970
    $25,000——–$1000
    Western Union/Money Gram Transfer Walmart Transfer Removing of name from debit record and criminal Account, Erase Driving Record, top-up Bitcoin Investments, he can also help you hack into any software you wish or want us to hack into too. Do contact for more info and also on how you are going to get your order.

• 35
    George wrote on 10 June 2021:

There has been a lot of questions around about the possibilities of recovering scammed btc. Yes,, we at CRYPTOREFUNDER360 are here to prove to you that, if you have been a victim of online fraud there is still hope for you. We at cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com, been able to secure you a best service with the right tech and tools, can provide you recovery services regardless who and when your money has been scammed. Do contact us now email @ CRYPTOREFUNDER360(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM OR WHATSAPP +18035702316. Be rest assured you are in safe hand.

• 36
    barbara linda wrote on 10 June 2021:

Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills? I got mine from Cyber hackers. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2500 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. They sell these cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 and up to $5,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

Contact Cyber hackers via email address now to get your own card:: cyberonlinehackers@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +15738563022 

• 37
    Maria Bennett wrote on 12 June 2021:

I must say that i had a tough time online during the process of trying to get access to my spouse iPhone 12 pro max, i got scammed along the process so i needed two job now and that’s how to get my funds back and also get access to my spouse mobile, It all ended well with the help of wizardhary AT programmer DOT net who i also whatsapp +1 (807-808) 6168, you can reach him today and have your funds recovered within 16 hours to 24 hours.
    I’m Maria Bennett from South Carolina, Wizard Harry saved my life by helping to recover my funds back, that was my house rent money

• 38
    noveltydmvexperts wrote on 17 June 2021:

Programmed ATM cards

Do you know that you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine !!!

At Octapustickets , We provide programmed ATM cards that can be used to raise cash in ATMs or push, shops and businesses. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards have a daily withdrawal limit of $ 5000 at ATM and up to $ 100,000 spending limit in the stores.

We also offer the following services:

WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS
    BANKS LOGINS
    BANK TRANSFERS
    CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING
    PURCHASE OF GIFT CARDS
    SUBMISSION OF ACCOUNTS
    WALMART TRANSFERS
    BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
    REMOVAL OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORDING
    BANK HACKING

Wickr Me : octapustickets
    EMAIL: pompanopapers1@protonmail.com
    Whatsapp: +1(408) 872-5899
    TELEGRAM : @OCTAPUSTICKETS
    Visit: noveltydmvexperts.com

• 39
    alex wrote on 17 June 2021:

I’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card I heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from Dark Web & we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad I gave it a try at last and this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, it really & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from Dark Web then call / WhatsApp: +1 5204929188 now to get yours . Thank you .

• 40
    samuel wrote on 18 June 2021:

Are you in need of a hacker in any area of your life??? then you can contact; services like; -hack into your cheating partner’s phone(whatsapp,bbm.gmail,icloud,facebook, twitter,snap chat and others) -Sales of Blank ATM cards. -hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= hackintechnologyatcyberservicesdotcom or whatsapp +12132951376 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guaranteed

• 41
    barbara linda wrote on 18 June 2021:

I am very happy, I am a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week from cyber hackers. At first when I was in doubt. Then I decided to give it a try and to my surprise, they gave me the card, I went to try it at the ATM. I was surprised when I used it to withdraw $ 1500 and now I have withdrawn $ 20,000 in total. The card is real, I am very happy thanks to cyber hackers. If you are interested, you can send an email to cyberonlinehackers@gmail.com/WhatsApp +1573856302

• 42
    fake bank statement for PPP loan wrote on 18 June 2021:

Fake bank statement for Car loan

Very interesting article. Many articles I come across these days do not really provide anything that attracts others as yours, but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some vital information regarding the latest news on Car loans and PPP loan round 3

UNDETECTED FAKE BANK STATEMENT FOR CAR LOAN approval which many are not yet informed of, you are going to know the easiest way to get a loan being it a montage, car loan or PPP loan with bad credit score of 450 or 550, it will be of your own advantage to get a loan within 24hours if you have a good or excellent credit score of 650+ from any country
    Thank so much for the great job. You can Call me Scott from Globex Programmers.

• 43
    barbara linda wrote on 18 June 2021:

• 44
    BG/SBLC wrote on 19 June 2021:

We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
    of taking up time bound transactions.
    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%

• 45
    Mr. Condred Nicholas wrote on 19 June 2021:

Emergency Cash Loans, Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in the UK London and I am a happy woman today? and I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, I will refer any person that is looking for a loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as I am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refers you to him. contact Mr. Condred Nicholas via email: (condredloanworld@yahoo.com) or on skype id: scottloanhomeplc Whatsapp number : +447466543396

• 46
    wilsontradeszone wrote on 21 June 2021:

if you are in financial difficulties or you find it difficult to clear all your bills or you are in big debt because of scammers, now is the time to put an end to all this happenings in your life, we want to introduce you to a real and legit bitcoin investment platform where you can earn 5 times your invested funds weekly and profit are 100% guaranteed for example you invest $500 we are capable to earn $2500 for you in 7 days

Interested Viewers should contact us
    via whats-app: 27633586789 or email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com
    to get started

• 47
    PAUL FRASER wrote on 22 June 2021:

Do you still need a blank ATM?
    We offer services on how to get a blank ATM card, to withdraw up to $5000 daily in any ATM machine in one day.  You can use the card to buy things online as well,  and you can use the card for more than 1 year. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable.  The card comes with instructions and pin on how to use it. If interested contact us for more info via  Email: paulfraserblankatm@gmail.com or Whats app +1 (252) 651-1293