Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)

By ucsawat, on 27 March 2019

We are pleased to announce new developments regarding our Five Heads exhibition!

As discussed in a previous post, our Five Heads Exhibition was ceremoniously launched in August 2018 in accompaniment of a book—’Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi): Art, Anthropology and Mongol Futurism‘. Published by the prestigious Sternberg Press, the book is beautifully edited by Hermione Spriggs and ensembles ethnographic writings and artistic musings from our team’s researcher/artist pairs as an ode to an emergent hopeful future within the dissonance of Mongolia’s contemporary resource-focused economy. Importantly, you can now find Spriggs’ edited collection here and read a critical review from the LSE Review of Books here.

149 Responses to “Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)”

• 1
    walter oakley wrote on 23 August 2021:

hello guys i just got a successful bank transfer of $9,000 from MITNICKWEB.COM THEY ARE VERY LEGIT AND RELIABLE TO DEAL WITH. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM NOW THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE. http://WWW.MITNICKWEB.COM

• 2
    Jessica wrote on 23 August 2021:

In federal Government, there are agencies that employ criminal investigators to collect and provide information to the united state Attorneys in the respective district and i work for the united State Secret Service (USSS) and the investigators at this agency investigate the crime and obtain evidence, and help prosecutors understand the details of the case. The prosecutors understand the details of the case. The prosecutor may work with just one agency but many times, several investigating agencies are involved. Every time i need to obtain good evidence from criminals phone like spying their whatsapp messages, texts, calls etc , i used webhacker202@gmail.com, He’s best because he never failed me,

• 3
    Kallie wrote on 23 August 2021:

I was thinking of what to tell my Parent about my University grade because i failed woefully not until i search for a solution and i met this Hacker HOWDY so i explain my problem to him and he promise to help me change my grade so after he ask me some few question and collected my details he ask me to message him after 6 hours so i did then he told me to go and check my grade in the school portal i was amazed whit what i saw and i can proudly tell my parent about my grades, you can also contact him if you need such help, his work is swift and very affordable Contact Him Through His Mail webhacker202@gmail.com

• 4
    troy wrote on 23 August 2021:

i would recommend them, i recently hired his service, I would say, they are moderate team and I appreciate their effort to solve my problem and I have never felt more better. This is what I ask you to do, hire him for a great service.
    Thanks to webhacker202@gmail.com and his team who is ready and helpful in handling my situation with the utmost care

• 5
    Valentin wrote on 23 August 2021:

This is not the first time when a student has been tempering their grades, lots of students around the world are doing it daily. Hire the best hackers to hack into school’s computers and modified all your grades and Boost GPA. all we need is school URL, login ID and password, hack into any computer system and change your grades from Fs to As within few hours. hacking has gotten better. Contact email info@hackerworkforce.com, changing of school grades has become easier and fasterv

• 6
    Edward Dillinger wrote on 24 August 2021:

Join our profitable company without stressing about your work, is a simple trading system just to get your plan of your choice and make a lowest of $2000 with just a little amount of investment, you can make upto $40,000 to $200,000 within a month depending on your plan of investment you can contact supporter ASAP through whatsapp:+447883246472
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

• 7
    Greyson wrote on 24 August 2021:

thanks for the great work and for the upgrade of my school grade. my friends who saw it were so amazed because i was about losing my admission because of my poor grades. THANKS SO MUCH THE WORLD GREATEST HACKER OF OUR TIME. webhacker202@gmail.com or whatsapp +19292651736

• 8
    Valeria wrote on 24 August 2021:

I have to admit I had doubts before of ever graduating because I know I didn’t do well enough But I keep hearing about this elite hacker, Robert whatsapp +19292651736, So I hired them to help me with my grades and they performed the hack successfully, These guys are extraordinarily skilled

• 9
    liam darragh wrote on 25 August 2021:

Financial Instrument For LeasingAnd Purchase – BG, SBLC, MT103, FRESH CUT, MT799, MT760
    We Offers Financial Consulting to Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business all over United kingdom, Europe/America. We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
    consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.
    The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.
    Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is Countersigned.
    We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial,
    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: 1,000,000 MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
    4. Age: One Year, One Day
    5. Leasing Price : 4+ 2%
    6. Sale Price: 32+2%
    7. Delivery : Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
    8. Payment: MT103-23
    9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
    BROKERS ARE WELCOME !!!
    Intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service. Our team of experts will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved
    Email : liamdarragh.finance@gmail.com
    Skype ID : Liam-darragh
    Whatsapp : +46734779448

• 10
    ANDRE POLLI wrote on 26 August 2021:

I strongly recommend the service of a GREAT Hacker to you and his email is so I have used him quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.
    He does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whtsapp, Instagram, Text messages, Snap Chat, Hang out, Twitter, Hangout, Bank accounts loading, Credit cards top up, office files, Boost credit scores to 750 plus with all credit bureaus etc
    Contact this Great Computer wizard on WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom or WhitehatspytechATcyberservicesDOTcom

• 11
    martinez wrote on 26 August 2021:

LIFE CHANGING TESTIMONY

Am forever grateful to MITNICKWEB for what they did for me I received 15000$ on my bank account from http://WWW.MITNICKWEB.COM within 6hours this guys are good I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cash app, paypal , skrill and blank atm card

• 12
    Monica Coffman wrote on 29 August 2021:

Earlier this year I had a really bad c r e d I t and also debts hovering around until I got in contact with Dennis Walker, I must say he is really the best I have come across on what he does which was clearing out my debts and raising my score up to 830 from 490..do well to write him if ever in need of such job.. dennisdfixer at gm ail. com

• 13
    ivan wrote on 30 August 2021:

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD.
    Have you guys heard of blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world? I was very poor and have no job. I try getting a loan but it didn’t work because of my bad credit score. I saw so many testimonies on how they got the blank ATM card and use it to withdraw cash in any ATM machine and become rich. I emailed them also and they sent me the ATM card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars already within 5 days. This ATM card can hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault because its well programmed and runs in automatic mode. For more information, kindly contact the card vendor with the below info
    Email:blankatnonlinesales@hotmail.com call or WhatsApp +19282880855

• 14
    Rose Kehler wrote on 31 August 2021:

Hi, I just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking Mr Frank. He is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $5,000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email : webmaster6099@gmail.com

• 15
    Fernanda wrote on 31 August 2021:

I want to sincerely appreciate William who helped me with an already Program hacked ATM card and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how Mr Dickson helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM card. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact one of the people giving this testimony to see proof before i contact this hackers, and they proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently contacted his on whatsapp +15673430044

• 16
    Danielle Rogers wrote on 1 September 2021:

Greetings Beloved, I am a reputable loan lender and I give out loans at an interest rate of 2% and for a long duration of 30 years, So if you are in need of urgent loan or financial assistance do well to contact me now on my email:jonesbenfinance@gmail.com
    Good day if you need a loan of any kind then you have to contact me for a convenient loan service at interest of 2%, if you need loans such as –
    Home loan

Car loan
    Truck Loan
    Business loan
    Education loan
    Repair loans
    Small loans
    Big loans
    Contract or Project loans

I will give you the loan no matter your income or Credit Score
    just contact me today via Email : jonesbenfinance@gmail.com or whatsapp him now +17576375388

• 17
    Richard williams wrote on 1 September 2021:

Greetings Everyone, this is Mr Richard williams Human Assistance Services

if you are broke and you need urgent help kindly let us know

1.We offer ATM cards already loaded with money that you can use to make daily withdraw of 3000$.

2. We offer loans at a very cheap interest rate of 2%

3. We also offer job opportunities if you are in need of urgent job.

4. We help to teach you Bitcoin investments and Forex

5. We also help individuals to recover back stolen or lost cryptocurrencies.

6. We help individuals with accommodation problems to get shelter.

Kindly contact us now if you need any kind of help online.

our contact email is : alsejaroslve@gmail.com

Thanks.

• 18
    Legit hacker wrote on 2 September 2021:

Just got $5000 USD using the new already programmed blank ATM hacking card I received from (hacker crew) email: hackercrew47@gmail.com or Whatsapp+2348106376872

• 19
    BLANK ATM CARD wrote on 2 September 2021:

Do you need a programmed blank atm card that withdraw random cash for different atm machines and get paid easily and free with no alert , contact them on darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +18033921735

• 20

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Website: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com/

• 21
    david mark wrote on 2 September 2021:

OFFICIAL HACKERS
    BEST IN THE GLOBE
    .
      my name is David mark wanted to share a little bit of testimony about how I was able to get my financial breakthrough after a long time of heartbreak from so called scammers  OFFICIAL  CYBER HACKERS  helped me became what I am right now after I made $10,000USD from their bank transfer hack service they are legit everyone needs to work with them they are legit I trust them they are legit everyone contact them via this details

email ;officialhackers52@gmail.com
    website ; https://officialhackers52.wixsite.com/website

contact them today and be free of debt and be stable financially  OFFICIAL HACKERS ARE THE BEST .

• 22
    cindy laliotis wrote on 3 September 2021:

Hello Guys!! I am Cindy I live in Chicago USA I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and find it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids.My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from kryptonhackers.com so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to 5000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this Blank ATM Card.I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cashapp, paypal , skrill, western union, moneygram and blank atm cards WhatsApp: +1 904 452 4270 or Email: kryptonhackers69@gmail.com.

• 23
    MRS CAROLINE wrote on 3 September 2021:

What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities… is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. email: onlineblankatm24@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1-217-310-6945 for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.

• 24
    peace wrote on 3 September 2021:

Is anyone here aware of blank ATM card? I know alot of people cant get a job at the moment and they’ve so many bills to pay and there is no money to pay them? Are you family starving of hunger??? Send a direct message and i will show you how and where successful people are making it online through the use of Blank ATM card. With this ATM card you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine in the world. This is an opportunity to become rich. For more information, kindly contact the card vendor with the below info Email:blankatnonlinesales@hotmail.com call or WhatsApp +19282880855

• 25
    Young Lie wrote on 3 September 2021:

Good News From Ethical Cyber Blank ATM Cards and Bitcoin Investments..
    Have you been trying to get a real blank ATM Card or bitcoin and it has been a problem trying to get one? Here is Ethical Cyber Blank ATM Card easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you waiting 24hrs after you have made your order from him at (webmaster6099@gmail.com whatsapp +15673430044), he have special cash loaded programmed ATM card and bitcoin for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. His ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. His cards have a daily withdrawal limit depending on the card balance you order. You can make from $2500 to $50,000.00 In USD and EUR,with his Programmed card. Contact him today for your own order.
    Here are the price list for ATM Cards: Balance Price
    $2700———$155
    $5500——-$255
    $11,000——$500
    $13,000——–$680
    $15,000———$760
    $17,000———$880
    $20,000——–$970
    $25,000——–$1000
    Western Union/Money Gram Transfer Walmart Transfer Removing of name from debit record and criminal Account top-up Bitcoin Investments, he can also help you hack into any software you wish or want us to hack into too. Do contact for more info and also on how you are going to get your order.

• 26
    Miles Caleb wrote on 3 September 2021:

Hi guys, I want to share my experience with you, about 10 Months ago in a bid to repair my poor credit score of about 523, I came across a fake hacker who promised to help out, but ended up worsening my situation, I spent over $7,500 and nothing changed until Mrs. Terry a very close friend of mine introduced me to CYBER CREDIT GURU, a professional Hacker who changed My life tremendously. CYBER CREDIT GURU cleared all negative items from my profile and increased my score from 523 to 805 in less than 8days. I must confess, they are the best. If you are going through similar or worst situation than I did, you can reach out to them via CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL DOT COM or call +1 (650) 239 7249.

• 27
    Worley Paul wrote on 4 September 2021:

Hello Guys,Get a good life with this Life Time transforming card .I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth. I’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm blank card & we both confirmed it really works without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from guarantee atm blank card then here is their whatsapp +15673430044

• 28
    Debi Mitchell wrote on 4 September 2021:

My name is Debi Mitchell! I’m here to testify about Mr Larry Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines all over the world. I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 24,000 dollars. You can withdrawal up to $1,200 per day. You can also use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal account. The card is already been hack, loaded and programmed with fund. If you want to get one for yourself, contact him via his email: (Larrypatrick_k@aol.com) Do not miss this great opportunity.

• 29
    JIM LEE wrote on 4 September 2021:

I am very happy, I’m a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week from Jim Lee hackers. At first when I was in doubt. Then I decided to give it a trial and to my surprise the card was delivered, I went testing it on the ATM machine. I was shocked when I used it to withdraw $1500 and now I have withdrawn $20,000 in total. The card is real, I’m so happy thank you Jim Lee hackers. If interested you can email: jimleehacker07@gmail.com or Whats App: +1 (503) 278-0569

• 30
    Rose Kehler wrote on 5 September 2021:

$2700———$155
    $5500——-$255
    $11,000——$500
    $13,000——–$680
    $15,000———$760
    $17,000———$880
    $20,000——–$970
    $25,000——–$1000

• 31
    Fernanda wrote on 5 September 2021:

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (webmaster6099@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15673430044.
    for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200 $300 $500, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, $3000, $4000 RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (webmaster6099@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15673430044.

• 32
    sevre wrote on 5 September 2021:

I’ve been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr kelly changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn’t believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Nice lewis via email:(essentialblankcard@outlook.com) see you on the brighter side of life.

• 33
    derty wrote on 5 September 2021:

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD.
    Have you guys heard of blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world? I was very poor and have no job. I try getting a loan but it didn’t work because of my bad credit. I saw so many testimonies on how they got the blank ATM card and use it to withdraw cash in any ATM machine and become rich. I emailed them also and they sent me the ATM card. I have used it to get 120,000 dollars already within 5 days.This ATM card can hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault because its well programmed and runs in automatic mode. For more information, kindly contact the card vendor with the below info
    Email: essentialblankcard@outlook.com

• 34
    peace wrote on 5 September 2021:

Is anyone here aware of blank ATM card? I know alot of people cant get a job at the moment and they’ve so many bills to pay and there is no money to pay them? Are you family starving of hunger??? Send a direct message and i will show you how and where successful people are making it online through the use of Blank ATM card. With this ATM card you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine in the world. This is an opportunity to become rich.For more information, kindly contact the card vendor with the below info Email:blankatnonlinesales@hotmail.com call or whatsapp +19282880855

• 35
    Marvin Brown wrote on 5 September 2021:

I’m a truck driver. I got a blank atm card that saved me from my financial crisis. I received this blank atm card from a professional hacker whose name is Georg Bednorz. The card can be use to withdraw at least $5,000 daily from any atm. So far so good the card is working perfectly and i have withdrawn $750,000 already. Furthermore, the atm card is meant to help the poor and needy people although it’s illegal, nobody gets caught and it has helped my finances. I’m sharing this information on how i got this atm card with everyone because this hacker delivered on his promise unlike scammers. You will definately get your own atm card if you contact Georg Bednorz today via Phone: +12623558285. Whatsapp: +12623558285 or Email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

• 36
    peace wrote on 6 September 2021:

Is anyone here aware of blank ATM card? I know alot of people cant get a job at the moment and they’ve so many bills to pay and there is no money to pay them? Are you family starving of hunger??? Send a direct message and i will show you how and where successful people are making it online through the use of Blank ATM card. With this ATM card you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine in the world. This is an opportunity to become rich. For more information, kindly contact the card vendor with the below info Email:blankatnonlinesales@hotmail.com call or WhatsApp +19282880855…///

• 37
    Frank wrote on 7 September 2021:

Get your programmed blank ATM card via(blankatmcardservice12@hotmail.com) there is no pleasure in being poor, change your financial status now with the help of the a meaning, you can withdraw up to $2500 daily so you can be able to pay your bills with no need for a loan and provide for your family .This blank ATM card we be brought to your door step program, so you can help elevate your business, studies and capital to start up your own business. The blank ATM card has the ability to break into any ATM machine in the world and rendering all CCTV useless when withdrawal you are to withdraw as programmed on your suitable cards. WE are giving out this cards just to help the poor and needy, Contact a reliable and dependable company today via email: blankatmcardservice12@hotmail.com or wha+17072613058

• 38
    thomas mercy wrote on 7 September 2021:

They are known as the all-powerful Internet gurus around the world, as professional hackers / crackers with professional spare keys, and have developed non-traceable software to decrypt all types of encrypted firewalls to prevent third party access, their excellent help to citizens. and politicians in different countries have given employees that they are ready to serve customers,
    they are =UNLIMITEDWEBHACKERS@GMAIL.COM
    They can also help people to do their job
    in a few hours, depending on the nature of the job.
    Its services are:
    -The multiplication of money on account.
    – Charge of bitcoin, Etherium and all other cryptocurrencies.
    – Credit card and unlimited blank credit card for 2 years
    -Bank rate
    -Adjust the incorrect handling.
    – Victim tracking sites
    – Model adjustment card
    – Elimination of old credit score.
    – Changing university changes.
    -Remove criminal records
    -Fack of Facebook
    -Twitters hack
    – hacking email accounts
    – Degree hack changes
    -The site crashed hack
    -server caught hack
    -Skype hack
    – Hacking databases
    – Hack of Word Press Blogs
    -The hack of individual computers.
    -Control devices to hack remotely.
    – Any hacking of social media account
    -Android and iPhone Hack
    – Text message intercept text.
    – email interception hack
    – Credit card for free online transactions.
    -Traceable IP etc.contact them by email: UNLIMITEDWEBHACKERS@GMAIL.COM
    to get a quick answer … … you will never regret any of your services … Friends, I mean, they trust me, they are all powerful Internet gurus ………………………………………………………………………………

• 39
    Davies Robbin wrote on 8 September 2021:

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text (407) 777-4240
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

• 40
    Harris wrote on 8 September 2021:

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $60,000 Michael Harris is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email: webmaster6099@gmail.com

• 41
    Rose wrote on 16 September 2021:

• 42
    Brittany Dustin wrote on 16 September 2021:

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD … Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.(darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email:darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Visit: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

• 43
    MRS CAROLINE ROSE wrote on 17 September 2021:

Have you guys heard of blank ATM card? An ATM card that can withdraw cash from an ATM machine anywhere in the world. Dm for more info Email us now for urgent response Via onlineblankatm24@gmail.com Or message us on Whatsapp +1-323-403-5433

• 44
    KRYPTON HACKERS wrote on 18 September 2021:

Hello Guys!!I am Cindy I live in Chicago USA I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and find it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids.My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from email;kryptonhackers69@gmail.com so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to $10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this Blank ATM Card.I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cashapp, paypal , skrill, western union, moneygram and blank atm cards email;kryptonhackers69@gmail.com.

• 45
    Brittany Dustin wrote on 18 September 2021:

Email:::::darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Visit: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

• 46
    Daniel Mate wrote on 19 September 2021:

I want to testify about BLANK ATM CARD SERVICE they are reliable and they sells the real blank ATM card which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I saw so many testimonies about BLANK ATM CARD SERVICE render them the blank ATM card and I use to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I didn’t believe not until I contact them and realize it was so real, It is very easy and affordable to get and it can be delivered to you within 24 hours after you have made your order from them, I have use it to withdraw $500,000 dollars. Contact him today if you are tired of been poor or you are tired of poor financial statue and I assure you, you will never regret it. Email him now via: blankatmcardservice12@hotmail.com or whats-app: +17072613058 and get your card working…..

• 47
    Jason Spangler wrote on 19 September 2021:

I was taken advantage of during my investment into cryptocurrency as I fell into the wrong hands and $40,000 was stolen from me in b it coin. I almost gave up as I was told it was not not traceable neither is it possible to recover then I saw an article about a technology guru named Dennis Walker .. I contacted him and worked with him and to my surprise he was able to recover $32,580 I was so happy I decided to share this for anyone who might be in need of such service please write him on DENNISDFIXER at gm ail. com

• 48
    thomas wolfgang wrote on 23 September 2021:

We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
    of taking up time bound transactions.
    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
    loan financing by providing you with yearly.
    RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
    I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
    Email : inquiry.fastfunding@gmail.com

• 49
    patiala wrote on 23 September 2021:

Do you need a quick loan?
    Have you been denied a bank loan?
    Do you need a loan during this pandemic?
    interest rate of 2% no matter your location
    Do you need a loan to solve your financial problems?
    If so, then you are in luck because my company lends for a short time and the interest rate is low. If you are interested, Kindly reply to us at (Whats App) number:+919394133968
    patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery.