Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)

By ucsawat, on 27 March 2019

We are pleased to announce new developments regarding our Five Heads exhibition!

As discussed in a previous post, our Five Heads Exhibition was ceremoniously launched in August 2018 in accompaniment of a book—’Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi): Art, Anthropology and Mongol Futurism‘. Published by the prestigious Sternberg Press, the book is beautifully edited by Hermione Spriggs and ensembles ethnographic writings and artistic musings from our team’s researcher/artist pairs as an ode to an emergent hopeful future within the dissonance of Mongolia’s contemporary resource-focused economy. Importantly, you can now find Spriggs’ edited collection here and read a critical review from the LSE Review of Books here.

188 Responses to “Review of Five Heads (Tavan Tolgoi)”

• 1
    Charles Wells wrote on 28 September 2021:

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
    telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

• 2
    richard daniel wrote on 29 September 2021:

Good day everyone.
      my name is RICHARD DANIEL wanted to share a little bit of testimony about how I was able to get my financial breakthrough after a long time of heartbreak from so called scammers  OFFICIAL  CYBER HACKERS  helped me became what I am right now after I made $100,000USD from their bank transfer hack service they are legit everyone needs to work with them they are legit I trust them they are legit everyone contact them via this details

email ;officialhackers52@gmail.com
    website ; https://officialhackers52.wixsite.com/website

contact them today and be free of debt and be stable financially  OFFICIAL CYBER HACKER ARE THE BEST .

• 3
    KRYPTON HACKERS wrote on 5 October 2021:

Hello Guys!!I am Cindy I live in Chicago USA I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and find it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids.My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from email;kryptonhackers69@gmail.com or contact +1(904)4524270. so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to $10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this Blank ATM Card.I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cashapp, paypal , skrill, western union, moneygram and blank atm cards email;kryptonhackers69@gmail.com.

• 4
    cecilia dooley wrote on 12 October 2021:

My name is Cecilia from united states, i am here to share testimony on how i earned from wilsontradeszone i never believed it was real because all over the internet there are scammers everywhere I decided to give it a try with wilsontradeszone after seen proofs that he is real, i invested $1500 worth of bitcoin with him i received my profit of $12,750.00 after 7 days after they deducted there commission of 15% without stress , i have paid my necessary bills and i reinvested again thanks Mr Wilson for helping me .. if you need help earning contact Mr Wilson on whats-app: +27633586789 or Email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com for new investors also looking for legit cryptocurrency trader to mentor you Mr Wilson is all you need

• 5
    Amy Hoffmeier wrote on 16 October 2021:

I was twice a victim of a cryptocurrenc y scam lead by romance trying to find the right partner. I L ost about $64,000 (BTC and USDT) in the process and that funds was from my father’s life insurance… I was broken, desperate and had a week left to pay rent…luckily I can across D e nnis Walke r who truly was like a God sent savior.. just a day to my rent been due he helped me recover 90% of my stolen money.. I was shocked and overwhelmed I had to post this advert for him… please if ever in such need as I was write him on DENNISDFIXER at gm ail. com

• 6
    Amelia S. John wrote on 17 October 2021:

Last year was a bad year for me, I lost all my savings to AutoBinarySignals, I invested over $15,000.00, When it got to the time where I wanted to withdraw my money, I was denied access, i called them and they were unreachable. I emailed them and I got a reply asking me to deposit more money for me to be able to withdraw my money, I disagreed and they threatened me. After weeks of trying to get my money and also getting the assistant of a lawyer, I was still unable to get my funds. a friend referred me to [ albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com or whatsapp +31684181827 Telegramm: 31687920980 ] a certified Binary option recovery expert who guided me on steps to take to recover my funds. I have recovered all my money in weeks and I still find it hard to believe.

• 7
    Andre Gorsage wrote on 25 October 2021:

Wow, Thanks a lot guys for referring D e nnis … I contacted him because I had a ba d cre dit sc ore of 490 and he fixed it is a short period of time at an aff ordable rate he raised it to 820 … I am so happy and thankful for what he did for me… DENNISDFIXER at gm ail. com or +1 9 1 7 7 2 2 6 9 1 3 if you need his servi ces…

• 8
    Dora Smith wrote on 30 October 2021:

I would strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. They are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com / Whatsapp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner’s phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.

• 9
    George wrote on 2 November 2021:

BITCOIN, BINARY OPTION: Please everyone should be careful and stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $9,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I visited Cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com a recovery website, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back,  if you have problems on any stuffed like a Recovering Scammed funds, recover your Lost bitcoin, Bitcoin mining, visit Cryptorefuder360(at)gmail(dot)com or whatsapp +13349559030 now and get going.

• 10
    Nadine Speer wrote on 8 November 2021:

If you need a perfect job done on your credit score and clearing debts do contact DENNISDFIXER at gmail. Com or 786 – 408 – 6964 as he is the only real one I’ve come across.. alot of them here don’t really know what they are doing and I got ripped a couple of times before I came across an Ad about him. He is confidential and reliable and because of him I’m able to keep my home and got a better job.

• 11
    william wrote on 12 November 2021:

Are you suffering financially or do you need urgent cash to pay your bills? worry no more because, there is a way you can earn money without stress.You can change your life in just 72 hours. contact the official hacking company for a blank atm card today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from these cards. This programmed blank atm [card is capable of hacking into any atm machine,anywhere in the world. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught , because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, and also it renders the CCTV useless when you are withdrawing money..For Details on how to get a card today, email the Hackers On : Email:officialhackingcompany@gmail.com
    visit their website: https://officialhackingcom.wixsite.com/official

• 12
    George wrote on 15 November 2021:

DO YOU NEED A BITCOIN RECOVERY EXPERT?
    Hello, I am George. A bitcoin recovery expert, I work with a group of intellectuals with the aim to help everyone that has been scammed online by Fake Binary Options and Fake Investment companies to gain back their scammed funds. We at Cryptorefunder360 have helped quite a lot of people to recover back their scammed funds after it has been taken from them. Provided you have the right information needed to process the recovery, you do not need to worry anymore. We at Cryptorefunder360@gmail(dot)com, we can help you recover back all the funds that seems to be lost. We have testimonies flowing in from different angles and you might just be the next to testify. Contact us now at CRYPTOREFUNDER360(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM or WhatsApp us +13349559030. If you need our assistance in recovering your scammed funds.

• 13
    Dennymorisson wrote on 19 November 2021:

Hello I’m David, I live in USA, I was finding for a Property Inspection Consultant for the last 2 months of my one of my social media. Friend recommend me a services provider of Home Inspection, They have Technical & certified and experienced team members, I got the services of Property Inspection Cooper City FL

in cheap rates, You guys also contact them for best services!

• 14
    Magma Loan wrote on 19 November 2021:

We offer the best conditions for rapid credit. No guarantees or delay, quickly and safely, and with maximum flexibility so you can repay your loan in the best conditions for you. Do not hesitate and apply for it’s very easy! Kindly get back to us:
    Company website site: https://magmafincrop.ltd/finance
    Whats-app us on +917896570143

• 15
    Magma Finance wrote on 19 November 2021:

Take advantage of a loan with low interest rates and an unbeatable repayment term. We offer loans to individuals and businesses, regardless of race and country. We’ll transfer the money to your accounts within 72 hours. For more information, you can contact us in
    Whats-app us on +917896570143

• 16
    toni kroos wrote on 22 November 2021:

Hello I am Toni, I live in USA. I found this blog very unique as it contains great content and some useful information which is helpful for everyone. If you are looking for a services of Doorbell check Video Doorbell Phoenix AZ

They offer best services in town with good quality work.

• 17
    james smith wrote on 23 November 2021:

I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@gmail.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

• 18
    Brian Smith wrote on 23 November 2021:

Astounding web journal with such an educational substance in the event that you have any difficult situation identified with your security issues so contact with Affordable Security in Phoenix AZ to make your home safe and burglary free.

• 19
    David Marley wrote on 23 November 2021:

Advance Computer Diagnostics is currently presenting Cloud Backup in Nashville TN Contact them to now reinforcement your information before its past the point of no return. It will set aside you time and cash. Off-Site Backup Service

• 20
    sophia wrote on 24 November 2021:

How I Got My Ex Husband Back. Am so excited, All Thanks goes to Dr Prince i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, doesn’t have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, I tried to stop him all my effort was in-vain suddenly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, I cried all day, I was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. I read a comment on how Dr Prince helped a lady to brought her husband back, after 2yrs , He helped people with his Magic spell love and reuniting spell. so I decided to contact him and explain my problems to him, he did a love spell that made my husband to come back to me and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problems contact him for help on princemagicspell@yahoo.com You can also contact him through his WhatsApp or call +18488416266. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems…

• 21
    blank atm card wrote on 25 November 2021:

We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.The programmed ATM card withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    -hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking…and so much more. Contact us now and get whatever you want at
    Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1785 279 3047

• 22
    Laim Rush wrote on 25 November 2021:

I had a score of 460 and was finding it had to switch job and clear out some old de bts which was really pulling my credit even further down then I read an article online where a lady spoke about a cy ber guru that could help fix these sort of problems. I contacted him and he raised my score to 800 in a short period at an affordable rate and I just couldn’t help but to put down this testimony for anyone else in such need.. reach him on DENNISDFIXER at gmail. Com or 786 – 408 – 6964.

• 23
    Johnny Bricks wrote on 5 December 2021:

I humbly implore your attention to discuss with you a great hacker called Wizard Brixton who helped me in recovering my funds when I trusted a faker rippers who rip out my money and I was broke and could not even afford to pay my rents or to feed myself my girlfriend left me because there was no hope anymore lost all my life saves to this ripper but suddenly I saw an advert about this hacker and I contact him on wizardbrixton@gmail.com and explain my situation to him, he said that he will help me to recover my funds and I think is just a normal way hacker do say but suddenly Brixton got me proof to show he can get my funds, at last, he recovers my 357,000 USD from the rippers and it was a shock to me so I promise him to sing the praise of him so other people can benefit from his good job email him directly via WIZARDBRIXTON (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM and reach him on WhatsApp +1- /807-23 4-0428 Immediately for your help and discuss further

• 24
    jackjohnson wrote on 7 December 2021:

Best Free Online Games You Can Play With Your Friends paper io 2

• 25
    Colleen Johnson wrote on 9 December 2021:

HOW TO GET BLANK ATM/ CLONE CARDS

After i lost my job because of the pandemic (covid 19) I decieded to sort for loan companies here in the United States to pay for school supplies of my kids,but i was advised to get blank atm card instead,that was the first time i heard about such card i thought it was too good to be true because of the good features associated with the card i was scared to loose my money for such a card i read so many testimonies about them online it was so real and realistic i have to give a try the lowest card they offered to me was a card of $400 that withdraws $5,500 for a period of 6months after 6months they kept renewing it for me free of charge this clone cards are real i really recommend this hacker to all of you, you won’t regret it especially this period contact them immediately Via email blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com and get yours deliver to you their delivery takes Just 3days.

• 26
    ellapurnell wrote on 10 December 2021:

If you are a lover of soccer games and sport, you cannot ignore this game.
    retro bowl unblocked The game is simple enough for those who don’t understand much about football, while also having enough content to please the most avid football fans.

• 27
    George wrote on 16 December 2021:

How to recover Cryptocurrency ,Binary Option & fake investments RECOVERY  Have  you ever been a victim of a scam? Have you lost your money to scam imposters online? I implore you to contact this trustworthy hacker and   recovery expert Cryptorefunder360@ gmail. Com  TO HELP RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE LOST, I was a victim of fake people posing as  binary options and bitcoin investors,  I lost a sum of $4,000 and 2BTC from my bitcoin wallet to these fakes. It took a while before I realized they were scams and this really hurt .   Then an in-law of mine heard about the incident and recommended to me a specialist (George) with the address –  Cryptorefunder360@gmail.com  .He helped me recover my stolen bitcoins after providing necessary information and program requirements and in less than 5working days the fakes were caught and made to pay for what they did to me .if you have lost any amount to online scams and you’re seeking to recover LOST FUNDS from wallet hackers, fake hackers,  online dating scams, BTC wallet hack, recovery of lost funds from fake binary investors  .Reach out to George (Cryptorefunder360) to help you ,and you will be so glad you did so, best believe

• 28
    elngoom wrote on 21 December 2021:

Great thank you for sharing the amazing article.
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف

• 29
    Jennifer Sanchez wrote on 23 December 2021:

Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don’t know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@ gmail. com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

• 30
    Gordon Rees wrote on 24 December 2021:

I am so happy and filled with JOY. I am Gordon Rees by name and I work as a taxi driver. I love playing lottery but I have not won any huge sum except for a few Pounds. I decided to search online for help on how I can win very big because I have been playing lottery for the past 10 years. Then, I saw a post about Dr Amber who specializes in lottery spells. I contacted him and he told me everything about how to get the spell done for me and I agreed. He prepared a lottery spell for me and within 3 days, he gave me the numbers to play the lottery of which I did and after 2 days, I was told that I have won the sum of 1 million Pounds on the lottery game I played. I was surprised about it and I had to make sure I verified everything before believing that I was the winner of 1 million Pounds and ever since then, my life has changed and I am so happy living my dream life. If you need help to win your lottery game, WhatsApp Dr Amber on: +1 (406) 646-2222 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

• 31
    darkwebprogrammer@gmail.com wrote on 24 December 2021:

I am So happy for the amount of funds i received from darkwebprogrammer@gmail.com

• 32
    Monisha Alexis wrote on 12 January 2022:

I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.
    EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962……

• 33
    Szcottish wrote on 12 January 2022:

Buy covid-19 vaccination card online +1(901)878-9747

• 34
    clara wrote on 15 January 2022:

I have to say wholeheartedly I believe Oniha is a gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at the moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserve recognition for his power and talents as a beautiful individuals who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply,nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awe and have a great deal of respect. Thank you Dr Oniha for reuniting me with my estranged husband. Anyone who needs relationship help should contact this man he will help you.
    onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

• 35
    Laura Connor wrote on 16 January 2022:

I don’t know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha on his website or email.
    onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    CALL/Whatsapp number +16692213962
    onihaspells.com

• 36
    VERA wrote on 18 January 2022:

I am here to testify on how Dr ONIHA saved my marriage. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how a great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially I thought the post was unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still shared his testimony on how he brought back his wife. So I contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my Husband left me with my two kids after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strangely. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me and the kids in two days once he finishes casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance. I am very happy now because my marriage is restored by this great spell caster DR ONIHA and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr ONIHA the great spell caster he can also help you solve your problems…
    Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail.com
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962
    Website: onihaspells.com ….Good luck…

• 37
    wizard wilson wrote on 19 January 2022:

Stop being scammed by fake hackers. Hire a Ethical Hacking group who are professional and real. You might be curious that what hacking group services can provide? .. If you hire a hacker, you always have worried of losing your money. We won’t keep a cent if can’t do our job. 100% refund if job is not completed. Hacking Services that you will find here at:wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com are custom to fit your hacking needs… A professional and experienced hacker providing hacking services for a variety of client needs. Specialize in many different Hacking Services some of my most popular hacking services are, Hack INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE HACK INTO SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE AND ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS Hack into CRAIGSLIST AND REMOVE FLAGGING HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM HACK PAYPAL ACCOUNT HACK WORD-PRESS Blogs SERVER CRASHED hack HACK INTO ANY SCHOOL DATABASE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES, no matter how secured HACK INTO CREDIT BUREAU DATABASE AND INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE HACK ANY EMAIL OR SOCIAL NETWORK AND KNOW IF YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING ON YOU HACK INTO YOUR PARTNER’S PHONE PICS, TEXT MESSAGE AND LISTEN TO CALLS TO KNOW IF HE IS CHEATING UNTRACEABLE INTERNET PROTOCOL HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD BEEN BULLIED ONLINE BEFORE AND WANT TO GET BACK AT THE PERSON, WE CAN HELP YOU TRACE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON AND DO WHATEVER YOU REQUEST TO THE PERSONS COMPUTER IS ANYONE BLACKMAILING YOU ONLINE AND YOU WANT US TO GET INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND DESTROY DATA AND EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU? If you need a hacking service that is not listed, feel free to contact me at wizardwilsonsoftware@Yahoo.com my whatsapp number +1(321) 621_1089

• 38
    Migo Jackson wrote on 26 January 2022:

Experiences Hacker I have ever met online is Wizard Brixton Hacker he is so good and perfect in mobile spy, funds recovery, Snapchat hack, Facebook hack all social media hack contact him now for a clean hacking job (+) 1807234 0428, Wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com