Emerging Subjects Blog

Emerging Subjects of the New Economy: Tracing Economic Growth in Mongolia

Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast

By ucsawat, on 19 May 2019

Сайн байцгаана уу, хүндэт уншигчдаа (Greetings, dear readers),

A little news on the media front. Our project is slowly reaching its administrative end—although, never fear, more will be heard from us in the coming months in our open access books and blog posts. As such, Rebecca Empson and Bumochir Dulam recently met in Mongolia for concluding talks with our advisory board (which will be discussed in a coming blog post) and select public appearances.

First, they gave a public lecture at the National University of Mongolia (see images) on some preliminary results of our research project.

Second, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a television interview with Jargalsaikhan Defacto on the Defacto show. It can be found in English with Mongolian subtitles here.

Third, Rebecca and Bumochir gave a podcast interview with the ‘Rain in the Room’ podcast hosted by the Department of Literature and Fine Arts at the National University of Mongolia. This interview focuses on the ethnographic concept of ‘temporary possession’ as developed in the recent Cultural Anthropology series. This podcast can be found in English and Mongolian here.

Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts. And please don’t hesitate to contact us directly or below if you have any comments or questions.

13 Responses to “Emerging Subjects Public Lecture, Television Interview, and Podcast”

Linda Mark wrote on 15 May 2020:

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
    Student loan………., Business startup loan
    Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
    Email……….( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck…………………..

Osman Ibrahim wrote on 15 June 2020:

Are you searching for a very genuine loan at an affordable interest rate of 2% process and approved within 4 working days? Have you been turned down Constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions because of bad credit? Loans ranging from $5000 USD to $20, 000, 000 USD maximum LOANS for Developing business a competitive edge / business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic for real estate and any kinds of business financing. Contact us for more details and information.
    Thanks & Regard
    Call/Whats App 918130061433
    (Whats App)+1(254)244 2273
    Indiabulls Housing Finance Pvt Ltd
    E-mail: bullsindia187@gmail.com

Financial Services business and personal loans no collateral require wrote on 15 June 2020:

Thanks & Regard
    Call/Whats App 918130061433
    (Whats App)+1(254)244 2273
    Indiabulls Housing Finance Pvt Ltd
    E-mail: bullsindia187@gmail.com

Theo Wagner wrote on 3 September 2020:

Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2000 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

jamaima cyrus wrote on 10 May 2021:

I was there at the National University of Mongolia when Rebecca and Bumochir gave their national speech. I was really inspired by the work, maybe because the economy is my fav topic. I was in Mongolia as an exchange program student whp ended up looking to Get online buy dissertation UK services because I couldn’t do it on my own. This session was one of the highlights!

peter John wrote on 9 July 2021:

Love what you’re doing here guys, keep it up!.. Freezer Repair Prosper

Edward Dillinger wrote on 3 August 2021:

I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

patiala m legitimate wrote on 9 August 2021:

Do you need a fast loan to solve your financial needs, we offer loan ranging from €3,000.00 to €100,000,000.00 Max, we are reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, with 100% guaranteed We also give Loans in (Euros, Pounds and Dollars).) The interest rate that applies to all loans is (2%) contact us on For immediate response to your application, Kindly reply to us at (Whats App) number:+919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery.

Edward Dillinger wrote on 24 August 2021:

Join our profitable company without stressing about your work, is a simple trading system just to get your plan of your choice and make a lowest of $2000 with just a little amount of investment, you can make upto $40,000 to $200,000 within a month depending on your plan of investment you can contact supporter ASAP through whatsapp:+447883246472
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

123betting เข้าสู่ระบบ wrote on 1 September 2021:

Such a great website. I really appreciate your attempt. 123betting เข้าสู่ระบบ

Debi Mitchell wrote on 4 September 2021:

Debi Mitchell wrote on 4 September 2021:

My name is Debi Mitchell! I’m here to testify about Mr Larry Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines all over the world. I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 24,000 dollars. You can withdrawal up to $1,200 per day. You can also use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal account. The card is already been hack, loaded and programmed with fund. If you want to get one for yourself, contact him via his email: (Larrypatrick_k@aol.com) Do not miss this great opportunity..