Trial access to Routledge Performance Archive
By Sarah E Gilmore, on 28 February 2019
Routledge Performance Archive provides access to a continually expanding range of streamed video and audio footage from performance practitioners past and present paired with relevant critical commentary.
- interviews with key figures in performance history and contemporary practice
- masterclasses with specialist performance trainers from around the world
- footage direct from legendary practitioners
- excerpted and full-length contemporary productions and experiments
- documentaries previously unavailable to global audiences
- specially commissioned contextual essays accompanying each entry from knowledgeable practitioners and scholars
Please send feedback to your subject librarian.