There are three ways to set up your left hand menu using the UCL branding themes:
- If you’d like to have pages on your blog (e.g. ‘About’, etc.), simply create these pages in WordPress;
- once they’re published, go to the WordPress Widgets page – in the admin interface, click Appearence->Widgets
- drag the ‘Pages’ widget into sidebar 2.
your pages will now appear in the right-hand column.
- If you’d like a menu containing links to other pages outside of your blog (e.g. if you wanted to mimic the menu from your departmental website), create new links
– in the admin interface, click Links->Add New –