Scholarship opportunity in China – apply by 19 February
By Sophie Vinter, on 4 February 2016
An excellent funding opportunity has arisen for UCL students with an interest in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship scheme covers tuition fees, medical insurance, accommodation and a living allowance for successful applicants to study Chinese language for a period of up to one academic year.
Students must satisfy the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply:
- Be a national of a country other than China
- Be under age 45 and with at least two years of Undergraduate level study
UCL will be shortlisting nominations for this scholarship scheme.
How to apply
In order to submit an application for consideration by the UCL panel, please send the following documents by email to Oliver Tomlinson (email@example.com), Partnership Officer, as soon as possible and by 19 February at the latest:
- Academic transcripts (find more information on how to obtain UCL transcripts here)
- Two recommendation letters from UCL academics
- Study Plan (minimum of 500 words)
For more information about the Chinese Government Scholarship programme, visit their website.