UCL HR event: Taking Control of Your Career – bookings close today
By uczjvwa, on 28 January 2014
‘Taking Control of Your Career’ is open to UCL research staff only and requires commitment over three days. The full dates are as follows:
This programme has been designed especially for researchers; the components have been tested and provide a creative and robust approach to career planning. On completion of the programme you will:
- have built an awareness of yourself and others
- have gained an understanding of potential careers in and outside of academia and be able to make a realistic assessment of your own future
- have developed and be prepared to implement a robust action plan in order to make clear decisions on your choice of career
- develop resilience, building the capability to absorb and respond to the challenges faced by researchers in your current and future roles
- make clear commitments to pursuing the next steps in your chosen career.
For more details regarding the specifics of this course, interested applicants should visit the link below.
To book a place please contact Khiera Yusuf: firstname.lastname@example.org