By uczjvwa, on 28 January 2014
‘Taking Control of Your Career’ is open to UCL research staff only and requires commitment over three days. The full dates are as follows:
This programme has been designed especially for researchers; the components have been tested and provide a creative and robust approach to career planning. On completion of the programme you will:
- have built an awareness of yourself and others
- have gained an understanding of potential careers in and outside of academia and be able to make a realistic assessment of your own future
- have developed and be prepared to implement a robust action plan in order to make clear decisions on your choice of career
- develop resilience, building the capability to absorb and respond to the challenges faced by researchers in your current and future roles
- make clear commitments to pursuing the next steps in your chosen career.
For more details regarding the specifics of this course, interested applicants should visit the link below.
To book a place please contact Khiera Yusuf: firstname.lastname@example.org