By ucypcco, on 5 January 2017
An excellent funding opportunity is again running for UCL students with an interest in China.
The Chinese Government Scholarship scheme covers tuition fees, medical insurance, accommodation and a living allowance for successful applicants to study in China for a period of up to one academic year.
Students must satisfy the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply:
- Be a national of a country other than China
- Be under age 45 and with at least two years of undergraduate level study
UCL will be shortlisting nominations for this scholarship scheme.
How to apply
In order to submit an application for consideration by the UCL panel, please send the following documents by email to Chris Cook (email@example.com), Global Engagement Office Partnership Officer, as soon as possible and by 9am on 13 February 2017 at the latest:
- Academic transcripts (find more information on how to obtain UCL transcripts here)
- Two recommendation letters from UCL academics
- Study Plan (minimum of 500 words)
For more information visit the Chinese Government Scholarship website.