#UCLGlobalInterns Photo Competition
By Joe S Sprecher, on 5 June 2019
This year we’ve launched an Instagram photo competition for UCL students to showcase their international internship experiences and be in for the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher!
Getting involved is easy. All you need to do is:
- Share your image with us via Instagram, with a caption starting with ‘My global internship…’ (max 50 words). You must include #UCLGlobalInterns and tag @uclcareers. You can also email your entry to email@example.com
- You will receive a response letting you know that we have received your entry. Your post may also be reshared on the @uclcareers Instagram account.
- Three images will be selected on 11 October to receive a £50 Amazon voucher and feature on the @uclcareers Instagram account.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a current UCL student or recent graduate (June 2019)
- Your image should showcase an internship experience taking place in Summer 2019
- You must have the permission of anyone other than yourself included in the photo
By entering you give permission for UCL Careers to use the photo in future promotion of the Global Internships Programme. UCL Careers reserves the right not to award all three prizes, depending on the quality of entries. You may also be asked to provide evidence that you meet the above conditions.
What kind of entries are we looking for?
That is up to you! We want to see and read about what is exciting and challenging about your international work experience; whether that’s in the office or what you get up to in your time off. Remember to use your caption wisely. Ideally, images will be of good resolution and quality.
Can I enter more than one image?
Yes, you can enter the competition a maximum three times. However, only one prize can be claimed per applicant.
When is the deadline?
Entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT) on 6 October 2019. The top three photos will be informed by 11 October. Other entries may also be shared on the @uclcareers Instagram account.