Apply for Postgraduate Master’s Loans
The UK government has opening applications for Master’s degree student loans for the 2016/17 academic year.
The postgraduate loans are available:
- to UK and some EU students;
- up to a maximum of £10,000;
- for both taught and research Master’s degree programmes in all subject areas;
- for all full-time, part-time and distance learning Master’s degree programmes;
- to all students aged under 60;
- at any degree-awarding university in the UK.
For full eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, and the application procedure, please visit https://www.gov.uk/funding-for-postgraduate-study.