Search the blog
- Louis Arnaud Reid: Philosopher, Educator, Artist December 11, 2019
- Books, buildings, and people: an exhibition on the making of UCL Library Services November 28, 2019
- Insanity Times: R. D. Laing, A Stone Circle, A UFO and The Rolling Stones November 22, 2019
- Erasmus+ intern in UCL Special Collections November 21, 2019
- The Westminster School Archives August 28, 2019
- Call for Papers for ‘Paper Trails’ a new open access publication with UCL Press August 23, 2019
- Printing and protest at Special Collections’ summer schools August 13, 2019
- Bridging the Digital Gap (Part II) July 18, 2019
12 days of christmas advent definitions archives cataloguing christmas collections conservation creative writing dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history of education institute of education ioe ioe archives jeremy bentham jewish and hebrew collections little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts multispectral imaging nuwt orwell outreach public rare books rare dictionaries records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school treasures day ucl ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.