Search the blog
- ‘Well really, have we come to that?’: Excerpts from UCL’s LGBT History June 15, 2021
- Kaladlit Okalluktualliait (Greenlandic Folktales): Contentious histories of preserving indigenous oral traditions May 17, 2021
- Community Curated Exhibition Tours Newham Libraries May 7, 2021
- ‘Word as Art:’ Call for Slade Student Art Submissions April 30, 2021
- From matzo balls to Christmas pudding: the Jewish Cookery Book (1895) April 22, 2021
- Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize: Collecting with Intention April 12, 2021
- Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize: Books that built a zoo March 16, 2021
- The Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize is now open for applications February 9, 2021
12 days of christmas advent definitions anthony davis book collecting prize archives book collecting book collectors cataloguing christmas collaboration collections conservation creative writing dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history history of education institute of education ioe ioe archives little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts orwell outreach poetry rare books records research schools slade school small press collections special collections treasures day ucl ucl history ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.