By Christopher J Fripp, on 15 December 2018
Search the blog
- Gaster Cataloguing Project: Part 2 September 22, 2023
- Gaster Cataloguing Project: Part 1 September 20, 2023
- Galton Laboratory Records September 7, 2023
- Public History group projects 2023: Small Press, Big World – exploring the world of Wikipedia August 14, 2023
- Winners of the 2023 Anthony Davis Student Book Collecting Prize July 4, 2023
- MS Mocatta 20: Taking a closer look at fragments of a 14th century Quran June 30, 2023
- Brenda Salkeld and Eleanor Jacques: the lost letters of George Orwell June 28, 2023
- New Short Film Celebrates Successful Collaboration with the Orwell Youth Prize June 26, 2023
12 days of christmas advent definitions anthony davis book collecting prize archives book collecting careers cataloguing christmas collections conservation creative writing dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history history of education ioe ioe archives jewish and hebrew collections liberating the collections liberating the curriculum little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts orwell outreach rare books records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school ucl ucl history ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.