Search the blog
- New Jewish pamphlets June 24, 2022
- Eighteenth-Century Digitisation At UCL June 24, 2022
- Remember 2012? May 24, 2022
- Q&A with Erick Jackaman, 2021 Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize Runner Up April 28, 2022
- New Summer School at UCL: What does it mean to be a journalist in turbulent times? April 25, 2022
- Students Duke and Eric Reflect on their BA Education Studies Placement with the Outreach Team March 23, 2022
- Uncovering silenced voices in our rare books: the Liberating the Collections volunteer project February 10, 2022
- ‘Very coarse articles’ – celebrating UCL’s institutional archive February 8, 2022
12 days of christmas advent definitions anthony davis book collecting prize anthony davis prize archives art book collecting book collectors cataloguing christmas collections conservation dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history history of education ioe ioe archives jewish and hebrew collections liberating the collections liberating the curriculum little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts orwell outreach rare books records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school ucl ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.