Search the blog
- Printing and protest at Special Collections’ summer schools August 13, 2019
- Bridging the Digital Gap (Part II) July 18, 2019
- Bridging the Digital Gap (Part I) July 16, 2019
- Social Media Rants from the Past July 5, 2019
- As Making East London Comes to a Close, New Projects Beckon… June 28, 2019
- 3D in the 18th century: John Cowley’s appendix to Euclid’s Elements (1758) June 21, 2019
- Paper Trails Conference Programme 4th July 2019 June 7, 2019
- Conserving controversial literature: access and safe handling May 20, 2019
12 days of christmas advent definitions archives cataloguing christmas collections conservation creative writing dante dante collection digitisation east london education history of education institute of education ioe ioe archives jeremy bentham jewish and hebrew collections little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts mediaeval manuscripts multispectral imaging nuwt orwell outreach public rare books rare dictionaries records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school treasures day ucl ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.