Search the blog
- The Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize is now open for applications February 9, 2021
- The New Curators Project is Open for Applications! January 18, 2021
- Women of The Institute of Education January 15, 2021
- The New Curators Project January 12, 2021
- Liberating the Curriculum – A New Remote Volunteering Project November 24, 2020
- Some historical sources on intelligence testing, eugenics and children with special education needs August 24, 2020
- Innovating for online teaching, events and public engagement August 12, 2020
- Results announced for Anthony Davis Book Collecting Prize 2020 July 9, 2020
12 days of christmas advent definitions archives cataloguing christmas collaboration collections conservation creative writing dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history history of education institute of education ioe ioe archives jeremy bentham jewish and hebrew collections little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts orwell outreach poetry rare books rare dictionaries records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school treasures day ucl ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.