Search the blog
- Early Modern Women and Printing March 8, 2023
- ‘The first stone’: 197 years of UCL February 8, 2023
- Kelmscott School historians present a History of London – a digital exhibition with Special Collections January 31, 2023
- Young people against racism in 1980s London schools January 9, 2023
- The New Curators Project 2023 is Open for Applications! December 14, 2022
- George Greenough’s papers – a window into the worlds of 19th-century science, wealth, and empire October 28, 2022
- “We Are Not Alone”: Legacies of Eugenics in Education and Society October 17, 2022
- RIC Visiting Fellows appointed October 3, 2022
12 days of christmas advent definitions anthony davis book collecting prize archives art book collecting careers cataloguing christmas collections conservation dante dante collection digitisation east london education exhibitions history history of education ioe ioe archives jewish and hebrew collections liberating the collections liberating the curriculum little magazines main library exhibition manuscript fragments manuscripts orwell outreach rare books records research schools slade school small press collections special collections summer school ucl ucl history ucl institute of education ucl special collections volunteers volunteers' week warburg institute
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Spam protection has stopped this request. Please contact site owner for help.