Drop-in for reading list help
By Hazel M Ingrey, on 4 September 2018
Changes to module codes and new Moodle have prompted quite a few questions this month.
If you would like a hand sorting through how this affects your reading list, or would just like a reminder on how to edit your list, then come to our Wednesday afternoon drop-ins which continue as usual in the TLS office. Each Wednesday, Pam or Hazel will be available from 2.30 – 4.30 pm to:
- Walk you through getting started
- Set up a new reading list and add readings
- Troubleshoot any issues, such as linking from Moodle to your reading list
- Give a quick refresher if you haven’t used the lists in a while
- Provide a quiet seat to get away from your email and telephone to organise your readings!
The TLS office is in UCL Senate House, room 318. If you aren’t familiar with this UCL Library Hub, come to the South block, third floor and ask at the UCL reception desk; or call the TLS office on 020 3549 5729 (internal x65729).
If Wednesday doesn’t suit, or you would like to set your office computer up for working on reading lists, then we are very happy to visit you in your department: do get in touch to arrange a visit!