Welcome to new UCL students!
By Hazel M Ingrey, on 3 October 2017
Over summer we have been working towards this moment, helping to prepare reading lists and digitised readings for Term 1 teaching. The many new things to remember in your first few weeks can be overwhelming, so we hope that online reading lists are one of the few things that are easy to use!
If your module has an online reading list you can find it:
- On Moodle (usually in the ‘Library Resources’ block – see picture)
- Searching the ReadingLists@UCL home page by module code or title.
When we speak with students they say that reading lists are intuitive to use, and they don’t need much guidance; here is a little information to help you get started:
- our webpages ReadingLists@UCL for Students
- in this blog, the tag ‘student’ pulls out items that may be relevant to you
- get in touch any time! You can contact us by email, or there is a ‘Feedback’ button at the top of the reading lists page.
Not all modules have a reading list set up for them, this is at the discretion of your tutor or module lead. If you would like a reading list for a particular course, please get in touch with your department to discuss this.
We wish you a good first term!