Summer drop-in sessions
By Hazel M Ingrey, on 9 August 2017
Wednesday afternoon drop-ins at the TLS office in Senate House continue each Wednesday, despite the building work in UCL Senate House Hub.
Pam or Hazel will be available from 2.30 – 4.30 pm each Wednesday to:
- Walk you through getting started
- Set up new reading lists with you
- Troubleshooting any issues, such as links to Moodle not working
- A quick refresher if you haven’t used the lists in a while
- A quiet seat to get away from your email and telephone, and organise your readings!
If you would like to drop by, give us a call on 020 3549 5729 (internal x65729), and we will meet you in reception to guide you to the TLS office! Or get in touch to arrange us to visit you in your office.