The Research Data Management team and Research IT Services jointly run regular drop-in sessions. These sessions are open to all UCL research staff and research students.
Someone from the Research Data Management team will be there to support you with
- data management planning
- best practice in storing and sharing data
- complying with funder requirements
– at all stages of the research lifecycle.
If you’d like to come along to one of drop-in sessions, please contact the RDM team at email@example.com with a summary of your research data query beforehand.
Representatives from all of the RITS service areas teams will also be on hand to answer questions or problems related the following areas:
- research programming
- workflow automation
- finding tools and services for your research programmes
- high performance computing
- handling large datasets
- handling personal and GDPR special category data
- data storage
For RITS queries, there’s no need to book, but the RITS team can make sure there’ll be someone there to help with your problem if you email firstname.lastname@example.org, ideally two days before the session.