UCL Open Science Day: developing open scholarship at UCL
By ucyldva, on 19 April 2018
Free event for UCL researchers and staff.
This one day workshop will explore the facets of Open Science and how these are/could be pursued by UCL researcher. In the morning speakers will discuss different aspects of and perspectives on Open Science with afternoon workshops offering practical advice. There will also be opportunity to discuss the steps UCL should take to support Open Science. This free event will be open to all UCL staff and is delivered by UCL Library Services with support from UCL Organisational Development.
- Prof. David Price, Vice-Provost (Research), UCL
- Dr Paul Ayris, Pro-Vice-Provost, UCL Library Services
- Catriona MacCallum, Director of Open Science, Hindawi
- Emily Sena, University of Edinburgh
- James Wilsdon, University of Sheffield
- Simon Hettrick, Sustainable Software Institute
Afternoon workshops will cover:
- How do we make Open the default at UCL
- How to make your data open (and FAIR)?
- Citizen Science
- Open Peer review
- Open Education