Love Data Week – free Bloomsbury events: 12-16/02
By ucylmfe, on 1 February 2018
To celebrate the 3rd international Love Data Week, several Research Data Management teams from London universities have joined forces. More than 15 free events are taking place across Bloomsbury from Monday 12th to Friday 16th of February.
Most events are open to all UCL research staff and research students; here is an overview:
- Get Ready for GDPR: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 1pm
- What’s my Research Data?: Monday, 2pm
- UCL Research IT & Data Management drop-in: Tuesday, 10am
- Get Your Data In Shape (Organizing and Documenting): Tuesday, 2pm
- Working With Audio Visual Data: Wednesday, 11am
- Consumer Data Research Centre drop-in: Wednesday, 11am-2pm
- Working With Personal Data: Wednesday, 2pm
- Making the Most of Your Research Data: Thursday, 11am
- UCL Introduction to Digital Scholarship and Open Research: Thursday, 1.30pm
- Data Management Planning: Thursday, 3pm
- Introduction to UK Data Service: Friday, 2-3.3opm
A full listing of events is available to share.
For any UCL-specific questions, please contact the UCL Research Data Support officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.