Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Like us on Facebook
- Upcoming seminar: “Can Artificial Intelligence Help Prosecutors Tackle Crime?”
- Flawed Measurements of Organised Crime Activities: The Case of Extortion in Mexico
- Upcoming Seminar: “Illicit Drug Markets, Organised Crime and Development: New Approaches to Supply-Side Policies”
- Upcoming Seminar: “Armed Conflict, Organised Crime and the Rise of the Commercial Insurgency”
- As the cartels grow deadlier, should the Mexican military be involved in law enforcement?
Africa Anja Shortland corruption crime criminal markets criminology cybercrime development drug markets drugs drug trafficking extortion guerrilla homicides human trafficking immigration insurance intelligence Italy King's College London Latin America law enforcement Mafia measurement media mexico migration military money laundering organized crime politics private governance public policy ransom refugees research security seminar Shortland speech statistics tech terrorism United States violence