UCL has submitted an institutional response to the Plan S consultation. This response was shaped by the UCL Plan S Town Hall meeting that was held on 8 January (and also takes into account subsequent feedback received from UCL academics). The response, and the supporting document (notes from the Town Hall meeting) are available below.
Search the blog
- 20 million downloads from UCL Discovery
- UCL Open Science Day 2019
- Spring dates for RPS and the REF open access policy training sessions
- RPS and the REF open access policy training sessions in February and March
- A response from Robert Kiley, Head of Open Research at the Wellcome Trust, to UCL’s “Response to Plan S”
Automatic publication claiming conferences Doctoral theses FORCE 11 FORCE11 FSCI Gold open access Green open access OER open access Open Access Week 2017 Open Access Week 2018 Open Education open science PhD Public Humanities REF REF open access policy Repository research data research data managment Research Publication Service RPS scholarly communication success stories The REF open access policy training UCL Discovery UCL Open Science Day workshop
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.