By Tim Neumann, on 18 March 2020
The Learning Designer team at the UCL Knowledge Lab has created a number of typical session patterns to help a quick transition from Face-to-Face to Online delivery.
Each case contains a step-by-step workflow on how to transition the session, with links to further support sources.
Do you want to see additional patterns?
Contact us with your current session format and we will investigate whether we can include this in the list of patterns below.
- Lecture/Seminar with PowerPoint > Video with discussion forum
- Seminar > Live webinar
- Lecture/Seminar with voice only > Audio or video with discussion forum
- Interactive Lecture > Interactive online session
- Debate > Discussion forum and webinar
- Debate > Discussion forum only