The following new titles are available from the Royal Free site Library. Search the Library catalogue via Explore to find the shelf location for each item, or ask at the issue desk for help.
- Drug use in respiratory disease / edited by J.D. Wilson. Sydney : Williams & Wilkins And Associates Pty Limited,  ROYAL FREE RFAC WIL
- Smith, Olivia (Olivia Antoinette Mary) Mind maps for medical students : clinical specialties. Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2017. ROYAL FREE WB 18.2 SMI
- Curwen, Berni Brief cognitive behaviour therapy / Bernie Curwen, Stephen Palmer & Peter Ruddell. London : SAGE, 2018. Second edition ROYAL FREE WM 425.5 CUR
- Principles and practice of surgery / edited by O. James Garden, CBE, BSc, MB, ChB, MD, FRCS(Glas), F Edinburgh : Elsevier, 2018. 7th edition. ROYAL FREE WO 100 GAR
- Wuntakal, Rekha. Get through MRCOG Part 2 : SBAs / by Rekha Wuntakal, Madhavi Kalidindi and Tony Hollingworth. Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press,  ROYAL FREE WQ 18.2 WUN
- Nursing older people at a glance / edited by Josephine Tetley, Nigel Cox, Kirsten Jack, Gary Witham. Chichester : Wiley Blackwell, 2018. 1st ROYAL FREE WY 152 TET