Medical Library prize draw: terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions: Twitter prize draw
- The prize draw is open to all University College London (UCL) staff and students, Royal Free Hospital NHS Trust staff and Royal Free Hospital Medical Library members.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries once the competition has closed.
- Winners will be contacted via email. Please be sure to check your account.
- The prize will be awarded in person from the Royal Free Hospital Medical Library upon production of a valid UCL ID, Royal Free Hospital NHS Trust ID card or valid Royal Free Hospital Medical Library card.
- Prizes must be collected within two weeks of notification.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- One prize draw will take place, unless the prize(s) are not collected by the deadline, in which case uncollected prizes will be redrawn (once only).