The library twitter competition has returned! During October, we are running a Twitter competition with wonderful goodies to give away! Follow us on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning the following prizes:
Winner: £10 Amazon voucher + tote bag with goodies
Runner up: Tote bag with goodies
To enter the draw, simply follow @RFHMLibrary on Twitter. If you are already following us, don’t worry, we’ll include you in the draw!
We use Twitter and this blog to give you the inside scoop on the resources available to you as a library user, including news about new resources, and time-saving top tips on how to use them effectively. Following us here and on Twitter will also help you to keep up with the latest information about Library services and events.
Terms and Conditions: Twitter prize draw
- The competition will run from Wednesday 11th October 2017 until Monday 13th of November 2017 at midnight.
- Valid entries include any eligible person (see no. 3 below) who has followed us on Twitter since the launch of our Twitter account in November 2017, up until the competition closing date.
- The prize draw is open to University College London (UCL) staff and students, and to staff of the Royal Free Hospital NHS Trust.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person for following @RFHMLibrary on Twitter.
- Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries once the competition has closed at midnight on Tuesday 13th of November 2017. Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter. Please be sure to check your account.
- The prize will be awarded in person from the Royal Free Hospital Medical Library upon production of a valid UCL ID, Royal Free Hospital NHS Trust ID card, or Royal Free Medical Library ID card.
- Prizes must be collected within two weeks of notification.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- One prize draw will take place, unless the prize(s) are not collected by the deadline, in which case uncollected prizes will be redrawn (once only).