Search the blog
About this blog
This blog aims to keep staff and students up to date with electronic resources available via UCL Library Services. It includes information on new ejournals, ebooks and databases, as well as other announcements. Use the Contents, below, to link to posts about different types of eresources, and to trials.
The Information section outlines the procedure for suggesting, testing and funding new eresources.
If you would like to receive e-mail alerts when new posts are added to the eresources blog, you can subscribe or use the RSS feed options below.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Trial access to BioCyc: Genome Database Collection
- Trial access to Factiva.com
- Trial access to Eastern European LGBTQ Collection and Estoniia Digital Archive (East View)
- Trial access to Alternative Press Index and Alternative Press Index Archive from EBSCO
- UCL now has access to the Fascist Press (1930-40) collection from UKPressOnline