UCL now has access to APA PsycTherapy via Ovid
By Sarah Gilmore, on 9 November 2022
UCL students and staff now have access to APA PsycTherapy via Ovid. APA PsycTherapy is a clinical and counseling video training library featuring hundreds of videos of therapists and patients in counseling sessions.
The database includes:
- Sessions conducted by 150 master therapists
- Nearly 250 topics and disorders and over 100 therapeutic approaches
- Approaches including integrated behavioral health care, CBT, and acceptance and commitment therapy
- Topics including addiction, anxiety, phobias, relationship issues, and depression
- Synchronized and downloadable transcripts
- Playlists of favorites and sharable video clips
- Searchable content by topic, therapeutic approach, and therapist
- Searchable simultaneously with other APA resources on Ovid
Please send any feedback to your Subject Librarian.