Trial access to Factiva.com
By Sarah Gilmore, on 8 February 2022
UCL has trial access to Factiva.com until 7th March 2022. Access is via a token url available for UCL users via the UCL Passwords for electronic journals and databases page.
Factiva is one of the largest news aggregators and archives in the world and is used by the Fortune 500. Factiva’s combination of global content and business search and monitoring capabilities over a broad collection of sources makes it a useful resource across disciplines from business and finance, journalism, PR and communications, data science and technology to political science.
- National, international and regional newspapers–current content and archives (e.g., The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Times, The Wall Street Journal, El Pais, The Financial Times, The Guardian, etc.)
- Magazines, journals and trade publications (e.g., Forbes, Newsweek , etc.)
- Newswires (e.g., AFP, Reuters, Dow Jones, etc.)
- TV or radio podcasts (e.g., BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox , etc.)
- Major news and business information websites, blogs and message boards
- Company reports
- Photo agencies (e.g., Reuters, Knight Ridder, etc.)
- Materials on the EUR-Lex website, giving access to the law of the European Union
Please send feedback on this resource to your subject librarian