Electronic Resources Blog

News and information about ejournals, databases and ebooks at UCL

Trial access to Statista

By Sarah E Gilmore, on 18 September 2019

UCL has trial access to Statista until 13th December 2019.

Statista is an online portal for statistics, which makes data collected by market and opinion research institutes and data derived from the economic sector and official statistics available in English, French, German and Spanish. Statista consolidates statistical data on over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources

Please send feedback on this resource to your subject librarian.

10 Responses to “Trial access to Statista”

sudaxshina Murdan wrote on 25 September 2019:

I love Statista. it is very helpful to put figures/numbers in our lectures, research presentations, papers and grant applications.

Please keep subscribing

Sarah Gilmore wrote on 26 September 2019:

Many thanks for your feedback Sudaxshina. I have informed your Subject Librarian of the interest in this resource. Best wishes.

Jack Davenport wrote on 29 September 2019:

Very useful tool for supplementing my taught lecture material.

Sarah Gilmore wrote on 1 October 2019:

Many thanks for your feedback Jack. I have informed your Subject Librarian of your interest in this resource. Best wishes.

Andrey Guenov wrote on 1 November 2019:

What a fantastically useful resource. I sincerely hope the Statista subscription is renewed and made a permanent part of the UCL electronic resources for students and staff.

Sarah Gilmore wrote on 4 November 2019:

Many thanks for your feedback Andrey. I have informed your Subject Librarian of your interest in this resource. Best wishes.

Angelina Daneva wrote on 8 November 2019:

Great resource, that is otherwise too expensive for the average student. Would love to have access to it during summer for my Postgraduate Dissertation research in MSc Entrepreneurship.

Sarah Gilmore wrote on 14 November 2019:

Many thanks for your feedback Angelina. I have informed your Subject Librarian of your interest in this resource. Best wishes.

henry li wrote on 21 November 2019:

Thank you for making this essential resource to the UCL community. The reseacher community will benefit hugely from continual subscription of Statista. It would be agonising to lose this resource.

Sarah Gilmore wrote on 21 November 2019:

Hello Henry, many thanks for your feedback. I have informed your Subject Librarian of your interest in this resource. Best wishes.