My role is to provide you with the services, books and journals and any help that you require whilst you are here at UCL.
My subject area is Biosciences so I oversee the Medical Sciences, Biology, Botany and Zoology Collections.
- I help to provide the books and journals and resources that are required for your course
- I run tours at the beginning of term to show new students around the library
- I can run training sessions on how to use the Library online resources, including catalogues, databases and other bibliographic software
- I attend departmental Staff Student Consultative Committee meetings to keep up to date with any library related issues which are discussed there
- I run a Biosciences Blog (which you are reading) to keep all UCL staff and students up to date with any new developments – please do sign up!
- I am based in the Science Library, room 109 and welcome students to pop in if they have any enquiries
- I am available if anyone needs help using any of the library resources, on a 1-1 basis or group training
- I am also available to answer enquiries by email (email@example.com)