Bioscience blog

Library information for the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences, Division of Bioscience

Nucleic Acids Research institutional membership

By Anna Di Iorio, on 11 April 2008

Cover from ‘Nucleic Acids Research’ (Copyright © 2008 Oxford University Press)UCL is in the process of becoming a Nucleic Acids Research institutional member.

Nucleic Acids Research is an Open Access journal, providing publication of research into the nucleic acids under the following categories: chemistry, computational biology, genomics, molecular biology, nucleic acid enzymes, RNA and structural biology.

Authors at member institutions benefit from substantially discounted publication charges.

Once our institutional membership has become active, UCL researchers will be able to access the Member Rate Open Access form. In the interim, UCL researchers submitting a paper for publication in Nucleic Acids Research are already eligible for the reduced, member rate.

Please email me if there are any articles that have been accepted or will be accepted before our membership goes live, and I will ensure that you are invoiced at the member rate.

One Response to “Nucleic Acids Research institutional membership”

• 1
    Dan Bolser wrote on 4 November 2011:

How do I find out it my institute has membership? None of the information on the various NAR FAQs is up to date, and there is no list of member institutions that I can find, so I’m left guessing.

Cheers,
    Dan.