Online Payments Additional Training and Dashboard
By Bethan Smith, on 12 September 2022
Following on from the launch of our online payments portal, we would like to inform colleagues of the availability of additional, post go-live online payments training sessions, as well as highlight the new online payments dashboard.
Additional Training Sessions
For the benefit of colleagues who did not have the chance to attend a training session prior to go-live, over the next few weeks we will be hosting more online payment training sessions.
These training sessions will recap the same content covered in the live training sessions prior to the launch of the online payments platform, as well as the online payments training document which is available here.
Please note that these additional sessions are designed for colleagues who could not attend any of the previous training slots, or colleagues who feel they need a refresher.
You can sign up to a training session via the following Eventbrite links:
- Wednesday 14th September, 2pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415966355567
- Friday 16th September, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415954871217
- Tuesday 20th September, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415964650467
- Thursday 22nd September, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415967609317
- Monday 26th September, 2pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415971059637
- Wednesday 28th September, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/415973747677
Online Payments Dashboard
We would also like to inform colleagues that a new dashboard has been made available in Alma to display information about fines and fees.
The Online Payments dashboard will allow staff to view fines and fees over a custom period of time and will allow you to filter the results by payment method and library. This dashboard can be used for your local reporting needs and is accessed in the usual manner by viewing ‘reports’ in the analytics section of the main Alma menu.
Colleagues who are unable to see the dashboard but require access can request this by contacting Bethan Smith.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.