UCL Library Services Staff Summer School – initial programme and some bookings now open
By Angela Young, on 26 May 2021
The UCL Library Services Staff Summer School is a series of training and development sessions, events and online activities aimed at library staff from across UCL Library Services, to support them in answering enquiries and in providing support, training and advocacy to library users and stakeholders.
This year the entire programme will be delivered online throughout June and July, with a mixture of self-directed online learning and live sessions. Here is a taster of what’s on offer, with more sessions to be announced soon:
- Introduction to digital accessibility (Wednesday 9 June – Wednesday 21 July, self-directed online learning).
- Creating videos: an introduction (Thursday 10th June, 10.00-12.00)
- Blended learning by design (Monday 28th June, 10:00-11:00)
- LibAnswers and LibChat: Developing our online enquiry service (Tuesday 13 July, 11:00-12:00)
- eXperience eXchange and Feeback from FestivIL (Tuesday 20th July, 10:00-12:00)
Full details are available:
- UCL Library Services Staff Summer School Moodle Course. (If you do not already have access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrolment key).
- Make a booking and find full information for each session on our calendar.
Sessions are open to all UCL Library Services staff, with the permission of your line manager.
Angela Young, Head of Library Skills
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.