Changes to HR Systems in the New Year
By Faith Udeze, on 17 December 2019
Two key HR systems will be changing in January and February 2020.
MyFlexi: MyOptions will be upgraded on the 15th January 2020 and will be renamed MyFlexi. Changes include:
- The new system will be more accessible and will work on any web browser.
- Staff will be able to make leave requests, and managers will be able to approve these.
MyHR: UCL’s new HR and Payroll system for all employees will be launched on the 6th February 2020. Changes include:
- Your payslip will look different and will be available in MyHR instead of MyView.
- Booking of UCL training courses and access to Learning record will now be accessed through MyHR.
- In addition, you will be able to update your personal details (address, emergency contacts) and bank details on the MyHR self-service portal.
- To find out more about the two HR systems, please visit the Library HR Systems libnet webpage
MyFlexi drop-in workshops: Managers/Employees, please visit Library HR Systems libnet webpage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.