Changes to HR Systems in the New Year
By Faith N Udeze, on 10 December 2019
Two key HR systems will be changing in January and February 2020.
MyFlexi MyOptions will be upgraded on the 15th January 2020 and will be renamed MyFlexi. Changes include:
- The new system will be more accessible and will work on any web browser.
- Staff will be able to make leave requests, and managers will be able to approve these.
MyHR UCL’s new HR and Payroll system for all employees will be launched on the 6th February 2020. Changes include:
- Your payslip will look different and will be available in MyHR instead of MyView.
- Booking of UCL training courses and access to Learning record will now be accessed through MyHR.
- In addition, you will be able to update your personal details (address, emergency contacts) and bank details on the MyHR self-service portal.
- To find out more about the two HR systems and for the dates of MyFlexi drop-in workshops, please visit the Library HR Systems libnet webpage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.