Nominate your colleagues for UCL Professional Services December Awards
By Benjamin Meunier, on 8 October 2019
There is always a lot of great work happening in Library Services. We want to celebrate this and ensure that teams receive well-deserved recognition for achievements. Can your team emulate colleagues who were shortlisted this summer, when Gillian Mackenzie, Vicky Robertson, Noreen Beecher and Breege Whiten were shortlisted for leading a series of very successful Customer Service Excellence workshops?
UCL want to hear about the people who demonstrate integrity, outstanding service and commitment to UCL, about the teams who are striving towards UCL’s future and about the incredible things people are doing beyond the boundaries of our institutes and departments. Nominations for the UCL Professional Services December Awards are open until 5pm Monday 4 November.
There are 7 categories for nominations, based on the UCL Ways of Working:
- Leadership Award for Outstanding Contribution
- Way of Working – Personal Excellence Award
- Way of Working – Working Together Award
- Way of Working – Outstanding Individual Contribution to Achieving our Mission
- Way of Working – Outstanding Team Contribution to Achieving our Mission
- Community Spirit Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the Staff Experience
Further details of the award categories, the judging criteria and a link to the nomination form can be found at www.ucl.ac.uk/professional-services/prof-services-awards.
You can also use the link above to register for the Awards ceremony on Tuesday 10th December in Elvin Hall, IOE, 20 Bedford Way.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.