MyOptions: a pilot manager view
By Grazia Manzotti, on 20 August 2019
Dear Colleagues, I am briefly writing about my experience with myOption as a pilot manager. I have been using it now for over a year and it has been a very positive experience. I have been able to do the following:
- Approve my staff leave, flexi-leave and any absence request very quickly
- Approve missed clock-in or out
- Check how many day leave they had taken and had left
- Check their flexi-balance
- Correct few exceptions
At their end my staff have been able to do the following:
- Book leave very quickly on myOptions
- Book flexi leave, medical appointments, carers leave and any absence very quickly
- Submit missed clocks in and out and have them approved straight away
- Know very quickly about their flexi balance and leave allowance
I have found the system very straightforward and easy to use and I would definitely recommend to other managers this new way of working as it has certainly lots of advantages as I have been able for example to see straight away my staff leave entitlement, flexi entitlement and I have been able to respond very quickly to their absence or other requests as it very quick on MyOpions.
There is a new version of MyOptions coming soon and I have been piloting it too and it looks even better and more straightforward to use and the good news is that it can be used with any computer and any browser, It works on my MAC on Safari and you won’t need to login to remote desktop nor to Internet Explore and sort out the compatibility problems.
As I said I would definitely recommend the new way of working and would be happy to answer questions and help out any manager who needs advice on how to use it. Of course the HR them is available to help too. Please feel free to email or phone me.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.