LibNet staff news

MyOptions: a pilot manager view

By Grazia Manzotti, on 20 August 2019

Dear Colleagues, I am briefly writing about my experience with myOption as a pilot manager. I have been using it now for over a year and it has been a very positive experience. I have been able to do the following:

• Approve my staff leave, flexi-leave and any absence request very quickly
  • Approve missed clock-in or out
  • Check  how many day leave they had taken and had left
  • Check their flexi-balance
  • Correct few exceptions

At their end  my staff have been able to do the following:

• Book leave very quickly on myOptions
  • Book flexi leave, medical appointments, carers leave and any absence very quickly
  • Submit missed clocks in  and out and have them approved straight away
  • Know very quickly about their  flexi balance and leave allowance

I have found the system  very straightforward and easy to use  and I would definitely recommend to other managers this new way of working  as it has certainly lots of advantages as I have been able for example to see straight away  my staff leave entitlement, flexi entitlement and I have been able to respond very quickly to their absence or other requests as it very quick on MyOpions.

There is a new version of MyOptions coming soon and I have been piloting it  too and it looks even better and more straightforward to use and the good news is that it can be used with any computer and any browser, It works on my MAC  on Safari and you won’t  need to login to remote desktop nor to Internet Explore and sort out the compatibility problems.

As I said I would  definitely recommend the new way of working and would be happy to answer questions and help out  any manager who needs advice on how to use it. Of course the HR them is available to help too. Please  feel free to email or phone me.