ALLEA humanities open data consultation
By t.johnson, on 11 June 2019
Input needed on data sharing in the humanities
All European Academies (ALLEA) is seeking contributions from humanities researchers and professionals on its draft Recommendations for Sustainable and FAIR Data Sharing in the Humanities.
Deadline: 15 July 2019
UCL is committed to supporting its staff and students to engage with open research as outlined in the League of European Research Universities LERU Roadmap for Cultural Change 2018.
- LERU Roadmap for Research Data 2013
- FAIR Guiding Principles for scientific data management and stewardship (Nature, 2016)
- cOAlition S Releases Revised Implementation Guidance on Plan S Following Public Feedback Exercise (cOAlition S article 31/5)
- Plan S and the Humanities (American Historical Association article)
- UCL’s new institutional research data repository
- UCL research strategy and policy
- Research support for UCL staff
- Big Data and the Humanities (University of Oxford webinar)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.