Research Data Repository launch 5 June
By t.johnson, on 17 May 2019
UCL is set to launch its new Research Data Repository. This service enables UCL researchers to publish research datasets, make them discoverable and citable, meet funder requirements and store data long-term. Preserving and sharing digital assets are FAIR data principles – key components of research replicability and open scholarship.
Register to join us on Wednesday 5 June 5 – 7pm and find out more about the Repository.
Institute of Education, W3.01 IOE, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL View Map
This event, introduced by Paul Ayris (Pro-VP-UCL Library Services), will include an update on on Open Science developments at UCL, a live repository demonstration and the opportunity to ask questions.
More about the UCL Research Data Repository from the Research Data Management team:
Get involved in reproducible research
- Join the UCL reproducibility mailing list for news, updates, input and training
- Join a ReproducibiliTea UCL talk
- The next talk is on 23 May, part of UCL Open Science Day
Library blogposts on open science and research reproducibility:
- Making UCL Research Reproducible
- 20 million downloads from UCL discovery (Open Access Team blogpost)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.