Love Data Week 2018
By ucyldva, on 12 February 2018
This week is the 3rd international Love Data Week. ‘Similar to Open Access Week, the purpose of the Love Data Week (LDW) event is to raise awareness and build a community to engage on topics related to research data management, sharing, preservation, reuse, and library-based research data services.’ Several Research Data Management teams from London universities have joined forces to run a series of data related events.
Most events are open to all UCL research staff and research students and library staff are also welcome to attend. During the Love Data Week we will also be publishing a number of data case studies on UCL’s Research Data Management Blog.
You can find an overview of the events below;
- Get Ready for GDPR: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 1pm
- What’s my Research Data?: Monday, 2pm
- UCL Research IT & Data Management drop-in: Tuesday, 10am
- Get Your Data In Shape (Organizing and Documenting): Tuesday, 2pm
- Working With Audio Visual Data: Wednesday, 11am
- Consumer Data Research Centre drop-in: Wednesday, 11am-2pm
- Working With Personal Data: Wednesday, 2pm
- Making the Most of Your Research Data: Thursday, 11am
- UCL Introduction to Digital Scholarship and Open Research: Thursday, 1.30pm
- Data Management Planning: Thursday, 3pm
- Introduction to UK Data Service: Friday, 2-3.3opm
A full listing of events is available to share.
For any UCL-specific questions, please contact the UCL Research Data Support officers at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.