November titles from UCL Press
By Alison Fox, on 31 October 2017
We are delighted to announce the publication of five new open access books from UCL Press in November:
New Open Access Books
- Musical Cities: Listening to Urban Design and Planning (27th November)
- Self-Build Homes: Social Discourse, Experiences and Directions (27th November)
- Social Media in Trinidad: Values and Visibility (16th November)
- Developing the Higher Education Curriculum: Research-Based Education in Practice (13th November)
- From Conflict to Inclusion in Housing: Interaction of Communities, Residents and Activists (14th November)
Please don’t hesitate to contact the UCL Press team with any questions or queries about UCL press or any of our titles.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.