UCL Press to host and curate University Press Redux 2018
By Alison Fox, on 7 June 2017
We are delighted to share the news that UCL Press will be hosting the second University Press Redux Conference in February 2018. We will be the second Press to take up the programming challenge. The conference was launched and hosted by Liverpool University Press in 2016, and has become a biennial event. From 2018 onwards, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP) will be supporting the organisation of this biennnial event from now on to build on its success.
Find out more about the 2018 conference at https://www.alpsp.org/UPRedux.
The 2018 Conference will take place over two full days at The British Library Conference Centre, London on Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 February 2018. Registration will open Autumn 2017. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Peter Berkery, Executive Director, Association of American University Presses
- Amy Brand, Director, MIT Press
- Richard Charkin, Executive Director, Bloomsbury Publishing
- Max Landry, Chief Executive, The Conversation, UK
- Frank Smith, Director, Books at JSTOR
- Jan-Peter Wissink, Managing Director, Amsterdam University Press
- Timothy Wright, Chief Executive, Edinburgh University Press
Find out more at https://www.alpsp.org/UPRedux.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.