April to June titles from UCL Press
By Alison Fox, on 7 June 2017
We are delighted to announce the publication of 9 new open access books and 5 open access journal issues from UCL Press. Additionally, we are also delighted to provide information about a brand new student journal, Interscript, hosted on UCL’s student publishing platform.
New Books (April-June)
- A Connected Curriculum for Higher Education (June 7)
- Sri Lanka at the Crossroads of History (June 7)
- Memorandoms by James Martin (June 7)
- The Correspondence of Jeremy Bentham (vol. 1) (June 7)
- The Correspondence of Jeremy Bentham (vol. 2) (June 7)
- The Correspondence of Jeremy Bentham (vol. 3) (June 7)
- The Correspondence of Jeremy Bentham (vol. 4) (June 7)
- The Correspondence of Jeremy Bentham (vol. 5) (June 7)
- Fabricate 2017 (21 April)
New Journals (April-June)
- Europe and the World: A Law Review (issue 1, vol. 1 launches on 19th June)
- Jewish Historical Studies (vol 48)
- The Journal of the Sylvia Townsend Warner Society (issue 1, vol. 2016)
- Architecture_MPS (issue 5, vol. 11 / issue 4, vol. 11)
Student Journals Hosted by UCL Press (April-June)
- Interscript: UCL Journal of Publishing (vol 1, issue 1). This journal is run by students of the MA publishing course, and hosted on UCL’s OJS platform. The students have also published an online magazine.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the UCL Press team with any questions or queries about UCL press or any of our titles.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.